Windows 10: Removing work account from "Accounts used by other apps" even though I no longer have any...

Discus and support Removing work account from "Accounts used by other apps" even though I no longer have any... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I recently left my old job and I had connected the Microsoft account to some apps on my computer, butnot to "Accounts used by email, calendar and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ffroyo, Jul 27, 2020.

1. ffroyo Win User

Removing work account from "Accounts used by other apps" even though I no longer have any...

Hi, I recently left my old job and I had connected the Microsoft account to some apps on my computer, butnot to "Accounts used by email, calendar and contacts". Please see screenshot below on where exactly I connected the account. I want to remove/delete this account, as I keep getting notifications that the account is out of sync, as my work administrator has already changed the password to this account. Removing work account from "Accounts used by other apps" even though I no longer have any... 063160f3-7aed-4f8a-8bf1-afac924c2ecc?upload=true.png When I click the account, there's only the option to 'Manage' which requires me to sign-in, which I can't because the administrator has already changed the password to the account and I am not able to get it back.

Please advise on how to delete this account!!

:)

ffroyo, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Remove an 'Account used by other apps' on Windows Mobile 10

On Windows 10 Mobile, under 'Email & app accounts' - 'Accounts used by other apps' I have a 'Work or school account' listed that I would like to remove. However, there is no option to remove this account. I can no longer log into this account either.

My phone keeps asking for credentials for this account. I'm not sure why it's checking for it? Or how to delete it.

M Kenyon II, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Removing work account from "Accounts used by other apps" even though I no longer have any...

Remove an 'Account used by other apps' on Windows 10

On Windows 10, under 'Email & app accounts' - 'Accounts used by other apps' I have a 'Work or school account' listed that I would like to remove. However, there is no option to remove this account.

The default email address alias changed today, so I have the correct account information to input, but I'm not able to change it or remove it from 'Accounts used by other apps'. If I go to 'Access work or school' and try to connect with the new default alias,
    I'm told that "your device is already connected to your organization".

Please provide details on how to ix this.

MChevalier13, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Removing work account from "Accounts used by other apps" even though I no longer have any...

1. Removing work account from "Accounts used by other apps" even though I no longer have any... - Similar Threads - Removing account Accounts

2. Removing account used by other apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing account used by other apps.: I am trying to remove an old work account from my personal PC. I no longer work where I used to and cannot log into that account. How to I remove the account?...
  3. I can't remove any other accounts used by other apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't remove any other accounts used by other apps: How do I remove accounts used by other apps. These accounts were set up when I worked for other companies but I no longer use them and I can't get rid of them. Some apps I use have a logon default to one of these accounts I want to delete. When that happens I change the logon...
  4. Windows 10 unable to remove work account from "Accounts used by other apps" section

Windows 10 unable to remove work account from "Accounts used by other apps" section: I had signed into Microsoft Teams on my personal computer with my work e-mail not realizing that doing so somehow integrates your work profile into the Windows accounts area. I wanted to remove it, so I went to the devices section on the Microsoft account website and clicked...
  5. Delete an Account used by other apps Email and accounts that you no longer have the...

Delete an Account used by other apps Email and accounts that you no longer have the...: In the Email and accounts setting, I have my old workplace/school account still connected to my system, said account is something that access was removed from me because it was no longer needed as I have left. Windows keeps bugging me with notifications saying that it needs...
  6. Removing an inaccessible email account from "Accounts used by other apps"

Removing an inaccessible email account from "Accounts used by other apps": Windows always sends me notifications about problems related to a work/school account. This is related to the fact that I linked my former school account to use Microsoft Word, and that email has long since been deleted. This means I can't access the account to manage and...
  7. Remove Microsoft Account in Accounts used by other apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Microsoft Account in Accounts used by other apps: I've accidently associated another Microsoft Account to my Local Administrator user account on Windows 10 and it doesn't let me remove it. There's no Remove button and I don't understand the reason. I go to Change Account Settings > Email & Accounts > Account used by other...
  8. How to Remove Locked Accounts from the "Accounts Used by Other Apps" Section

How to Remove Locked Accounts from the "Accounts Used by Other Apps" Section: Hello, I currently have two accounts linked to my laptop which are both from old jobs. Both emails have since been locked/deactived by the company. I've gone into my settings and clicked on the manage account tab, but instead of giving me immediate options it takes me to a...
  9. Cannot remove "work or school account" under "accounts used by other apps"

Cannot remove "work or school account" under "accounts used by other apps": I added my school Microsoft account to my PC, but have since left the school, so my school account has been permanently disabled. However, it still shows up under accounts used by other apps. My PC gives me daily notifications about how "problem with shared experiences...
  10. Need to remove an account in "Accounts used by other apps"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need to remove an account in "Accounts used by other apps": I still have an inactive (deleted) account that I need to get rid of in Window10. "10" occasionally wants me to log into it and then tells me the account doesn't exist. It doesn't and I want to delete it from Windows 10...