Windows 10: Removing Xbox account from Windows

Discus and support Removing Xbox account from Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wonder if you can delete Xbox account from Windows. You can use Xbox account to login to apps. It appears when I login into Xbox app and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by angelist808, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Removing Xbox account from Windows

Hello, I wonder if you can delete Xbox account from Windows. You can use Xbox account to login to apps. It appears when I login into Xbox app and I don't want to have another account when i click "Switch accounts". How to delete it to never appear again?

:)

angelist808, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Removing Xbox account from Windows

Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Removing Xbox account from Windows

1. Removing Xbox account from Windows - Similar Threads - Removing Xbox account

2. Removing organization accounts from windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing organization accounts from windows.: Hello, I have my personal laptop with windows 11 pro system ExpertBook B7 Flip B7402F. When I got a new job, the company was not able to give me a laptop that was productive and comfortable enough in size. So I suggested them to install their software on my personal laptop as...
  3. Removing Xbox account from Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Xbox account from Windows: Hello, I wonder if you can delete Xbox account from Windows. You can use Xbox account to login to apps. It appears when I login into Xbox app and I don't want to have another account when i click "Switch accounts". How to delete it to never appear again?...
  4. Removing PC from windows account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing PC from windows account: Might get roasted here for this, but I'm prepared. I'm a man. I want to remove my PC from my Microsoft account, * and potentially use another account, maybe Gmail? I have it registered to an old hotmail email address. If I remove it, what happens? How do I keep Windows?...
  5. REMOVE OR DELETE Xbox gamertag associated with windows account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REMOVE OR DELETE Xbox gamertag associated with windows account: I do not play xbox. I have no desire to play xbox. I did not request this gamertag or approve it being made for me. I have no desire to change my gamertag name. I want to REMOVE ALL ASSOCIATION from the gamertag. I DO NOT want suggestions on how to switch it or hide it or...
  6. Remove CVR account from Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove CVR account from Windows: Any time I try to use the Your Phone app in Windows, I get a sync error. I'm taken to "Shared Experiences" which gives me a "Fix Now" button, and clicking that takes me to log in to my DOD CVR account. This used to work when I had a CVR account, but it's gone, so I have...
  7. if i remove an Xbox off my devices does that mean it removes the account from that Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    if i remove an Xbox off my devices does that mean it removes the account from that Xbox: a family member has got my account on his Xbox but i don't trust him that hes deleted it off so i removed his Xbox from my devices does this mean my account is no longer on his...
  8. Removing an Xbox account from my email

Removing an Xbox account from my email: I want to remove my Xbox account but I want to keep my email. Is there a way to do it? I've searched multiple websites trying to figure it out, but I can't. My Xbox account is useless and I don't use it, but I do use my email. I don't want to change the email, I just want...
  9. Remove Microsoft Account from Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Microsoft Account from Windows: I have read all of the previous posts and they all say to select the account and click "delete". I am trying to remove my former (no longer active), Microsoft account. Unfortunately, I am not given that option. All it shows for either account (one personal and one old work...
  10. Remove XBOX from Windows 10

Remove XBOX from Windows 10: I don't have an XBOX. I will never have an XBOX. How do I remove XBOX applications from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/remove-xbox-from-windows-10/6cccd95b-565e-432b-8171-2a3fd4b64a3e