Windows 10: rempl files

Discus and support rempl files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello i notice that in my program folder is a folder called rempl.What is that?.Can i delete it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vasilisnikolo, Mar 10, 2019.

1. rempl files

hello i notice that in my program folder is a folder called rempl.What is that?.Can i delete it?

:)

vasilisnikolo, Mar 10, 2019
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Scheduled task keeps waking my computer (rempl)

With respect to rempl and task scheduler (only), it has been nearly two weeks since mine was disabled (based on the last file it generated on schedule).

My OS' operating conditions/settings may differ from yours, however. WU is disabled until I'm ready to update.

The one time I thought rempl enabled on its own, I found WU was not disabled.

pyramid10, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Sqrly Win User
    Kb4023057

The question is, how do I uninstall it? When I click on "uninstall updates" the "Quality Updates" are not listed any more.

They are now using this to sneak/force the 1803 (the one that removes LAN functionality) update onto my 1709 system.

This is the second time I've had to yank my Ethernet cable while I remove the new task (search rempl in task scheduler) and go through the steps to take control over the c:\program files\rempl folder so I can delete it.

As it still shows as installed, I can't use wushowhide to hide it.

Sqrly, Mar 10, 2019
  4. rempl files

remple folder with no remsh.exe lurking at my program files

So basically i was looking in program files only to find a folder named rempl inside that has few files and of them 2 executables run as services and 1 as a scheduled task , and it had been generating log files every 12 hours from the period 28/9 to 24/10 this year . so by googling i get to realize that its some sort of an update microsoft impose on us pre major updates to collect data out of no reason but then what concerns me really is how to get rid of it ?

PS all posts keep referring to it as remsh.exe folder , yet i dont see remsh.exe file included :

rempl  files [​IMG]

nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

rempl files

1. rempl files - Similar Threads - rempl files

2. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY REMPL FILE THINKING IT WAS A GAME FILE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY REMPL FILE THINKING IT WAS A GAME FILE: I am worried if the REMPL file is necessary for windows 10 to operate to its fullest capability, or will it affect my future updates. If so, where can I redownload it or will an update fix it and reapply the file itself?...
  3. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY REMPL FILE THINKING IT WAS A GAME FILE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY REMPL FILE THINKING IT WAS A GAME FILE: I am worried if the REMPL file is necessary for windows 10 to operate to its fullest capability, or will it affect my future updates. If so, where can I redownload it or will an update fix it and reapply the file itself?...
  4. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY REMPL FILE THINKING IT WAS A GAME FILE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is 1. Microsoft Update Health Tools 2. rempl 3. UNP folders in program files are Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is 1. Microsoft Update Health Tools 2. rempl 3. UNP folders in program files are Microsoft...: Hi, Yesterday after updation of Microsoft Windows, I have noted following 3 folders in program files: 1. Microsoft Update Health Tools 2. rempl 3. UNP Please let me know whether the above folders are valid or any of the folder is trojan virus. If any of those folders...
  6. What is REMPL folder in Windows 10? Should you delete it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is REMPL folder in Windows 10? Should you delete it?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will explain what is the REMPL folder that you see in your Programs folder, what it contains, how it was created, and if you can safely remove it. In a line, the REMPL folder contains Windows [...] This post What is REMPL folder in Windows...
  7. rempl folder - what are the .exe programs doing?

in Windows 10 Support
    rempl folder - what are the .exe programs doing?: I just noticed I have the rempl folder in the Programs folder. It appears that the programs in this folder are used by Windows Update? I have collected 100+ LauncherRemediation and Remediation .etl files in the rempl>Log folder. The newest is 12/12/2018 and the oldest is...
  8. REMPL has appeared in my Program Files. I understand it is Virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REMPL has appeared in my Program Files. I understand it is Virus.: REMPL has suddenly appeared in my Program Files, dated 2.2.2019 @ 1:46 PM. I searched and file that this is a Virus. What can I do to remove this and the underlying files? There are several associations that I have found and possibly more. Does anyone else have this...
  9. remple folder with no remsh.exe lurking at my program files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remple folder with no remsh.exe lurking at my program files: So basically i was looking in program files only to find a folder named rempl inside that has few files and of them 2 executables run as services and 1 as a scheduled task , and it had been generating log files every 12 hours from the period 28/9 to 24/10 this year . so by...
  10. Scheduled task keeps waking my computer (rempl)

in Windows 10 Support
    Scheduled task keeps waking my computer (rempl): Hi, I have recently had an issue with my computer for the last few months, where it will turn on from sleep in the morning while I am at work, and remain on the entire day until I return home. I though I had solved it before, but I was clearly mistaken. Here is what my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i delete rempl file

2. rempl

3. is rempl microsoft file

4. delete rempl folder,
  5. I have a folder in my program files titled rempl,
  6. windows 10 rempl logs,
  7. folder rempl,
  8. what is the rempl file on my windows laptop,
  9. what is rempl,
  10. remple folder