Windows 10: Remunerative global services

Discus and support Remunerative global services in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was received an email saying I had purchased a new computer system for over $3000. I did not. I called the number and was told I was speaking with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NANCYDEJESUS, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Remunerative global services

I was received an email saying I had purchased a new computer system for over $3000. I did not. I called the number and was told I was speaking with your representative. They said they had o run some diagnostics on my computer. I asked over and over if this was really Microsoft speaking. They assured me it was. After allowing them access to my computer they informed me the Russians had hacked my computer and I had until 5:00 pm edit to install this program "sonically bad 3600" to correct the problem. I paid them $1389.99 to install it. Is this a scam? The company is Remunerative Global Services. Are they legit? They are still accessing my computer and it has been over 3 hours. Am I in deep trouble?

:)

NANCYDEJESUS, Jun 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 1, 2020
  4. tiny_chef Win User

Remunerative global services

upgrade here map to global

Hi, SAFWAN20000. Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions. @farby's suggestion is correct. But if you are eager to purchase now & upgrade your Here Drive license, here's the steps you should follow:

1. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap Upgrade or go to
    Settings > Navigation licence > upgrade now.

2. Tap Global Navigation License.

3. Tap Buy. You’ll see a message saying you’ve already bought this item.

4. Tap Install.

If you want to know more about Here apps and services, I suggest checking this:

http://here.com/help

Hope this helps.

tiny_chef, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Remunerative global services

1. Remunerative global services - Similar Threads - Remunerative global services

2. Global escalations support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Global escalations support: I updated my Xbox one x and now I’m locked out of my account.I cannot get a password reset as the email I used is no longer available.I have filled out the forms but apparently I don’t have enough information.I have over 50,000 gamer points a lot of saved progress.I have...
  3. Global escalations support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Global escalations support: I updated my Xbox one x and now I’m locked out of my account.I cannot get a password reset as the email I used is no longer available.I have filled out the forms but apparently I don’t have enough information.I have over 50,000 gamer points a lot of saved progress.I have...
  4. Global Accounts process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Global Accounts process: Im running the latest version of windows 11. I have noticed a process called Global Accounts running via Task Manager and wanted to know exactly what it is and how to it off....
  5. Cloud services - global outage again today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloud services - global outage again today: Hi folks I think the AZURE service (Ms) was unaffected but those who always advocate move everything to the cloud should consider that these services do suffer downtime (more frequently than realized). From the BBC today Major websites hit by global outage - BBC News Cheers...
  6. disable a global shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable a global shortcut: there is something strange Everywhere at my Windows 10 when I press Shift Alt Ctrl F9 a dialog box opens saying "Select Replacement Image" how can I disable that shortcut?...
  7. is windows key global

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is windows key global: hello just wanted to ask is windows keys global , assume I order a windows activation key from USA but I live in Italy . so will the windows activation key work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-key-global/ead7ab72-1fd0-402c-957c-9c8a5e2a8262
  8. Internet Security - Global Services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet Security - Global Services: I recently signed up for a service on my Windows 10 computer after experiencing some technical issues. It was called Global Services and had a tech support number of 1-844-331-2777. I was led to believe that they were a Microsoft support company. I haven't necessarily had...
  9. IT Tech Global Services LLC

in Windows 10 Customization
    IT Tech Global Services LLC: I was using my computer yesterday and the screen locked up and said to call a number for support. I did, they spent about 45 minutes on my computer and then sucked me in to paying 319 dollars for their one year protection. I realize now that I had been scamed, even after I...
  10. Global send keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Global send keys: Good day, I am looking for global send keys for the "Windows logo key" like the following can be used to press the PrtScr button: "%({PRTSC})" Would you be able to assist? Thank you....