Windows 10: Rename application, remove reserved application name

Discus and support Rename application, remove reserved application name in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a published application (Silverlicht 8.1 - release date 08/2017) in Windows Store, with reserved names. I want to use one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DimaBulaenko, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Rename application, remove reserved application name

Hello,
    I have a published application (Silverlicht 8.1 - release date 08/2017) in Windows Store, with reserved names. I want to use one of the reserved names for the new UWP application, but there is no “delete” button next to the reserved name, but only “make alias”.
    I added another reserved name (was 2 - now 3 names),with which we renamed the application, and successfully sent the application to Windows Store. But when i try to delete a reserved name of interest, there is still no "delete" button, but only "make alias." The "delete" button appeared only in the previous name that was used for the application, the name of interest is now not used anywhere and we can’t delete it.
    Need help how to remove reserved name of interest to us.

:)

DimaBulaenko, Sep 19, 2019
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Rename application, remove reserved application name :)

WojtasRed, Sep 19, 2019
  3. How to Rename an Application (Not the Application Folder)

Hi,

How to Rename an Application (Not the Application Folder) on N96?

Thanks.

fdiscussion, Sep 19, 2019
  4. rxrob Win User

Rename application, remove reserved application name

Can't remove application from N70

I recently installed an application that I downloaded from the internet.

I installed it via PC Suite's Install Applications option.

I've now decided that it's pants, so I wish to delete it.

According to the help that I have found, I choose "Options" then "Remove". But "Remove" isn't on the options list.

Any suggestions?

rxrob, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Rename application, remove reserved application name

1. Rename application, remove reserved application name - Similar Threads - Rename application remove

2. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application Not Removing: Hey I am trying to get rid of all hints of Python from my system, but these 2 executables won't budge.These 2 executables are located in my Microsoft>WindowsApps Folder and I need to get rid of them without resetting my system. May someone help?Also I am on Windows 10 version...
  3. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Not Removing: Hey I am trying to get rid of all hints of Python from my system, but these 2 executables won't budge.These 2 executables are located in my Microsoft>WindowsApps Folder and I need to get rid of them without resetting my system. May someone help?Also I am on Windows 10 version...
  4. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Rename Application in Registry Edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename Application in Registry Edit: Rename Application in Registry Edit Below I have attached two screen shots describing my situation. I am trying to change the Display Name in Appwiz.cpl programs and features control panel for an application that is already installed. I think this application was installed...
  6. Names on my Applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Names on my Applications: Earlier yesterday i experienced a change in my taskbar to where the names of the applications were showing up on the taskbar which made the applications 5x larger, I went into settings and did the "Combine taskbar buttons" and i put that on "Always hide labels" which fixed it...
  7. Removing an application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing an application: If I delete an application installed from windows store, will all its data be erased or is there a trace left? submitted by /u/NoReplacement8509 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ko36r8/removing_an_application/
  8. Remove an application in "Uninstall an application"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove an application in "Uninstall an application": So, I recently got my computer infected with adware. The virus didn't let me access Microsoft Security, so I had to use third-party antivirus software. While it ran on the computer, I deleted the virus file. Unfortunetly, the virus was already spreading to other programs, but...
  9. What is the name of this application?

What is the name of this application?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/troyybanks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrfylk/what_is_the_name_of_this_application/
  10. Is there a way to totally reserve a thread for an application, telling other applications...

Is there a way to totally reserve a thread for an application, telling other applications...: I'm running a game server that can only utilize a single thread. The developer of the game absolutely refuses to go multi-threaded and the application itself has a tendency to hit the tick limit. I want to reserve an entire thread for it but I can't really seem to do this...