Windows 10: rename pc in azure ad?

Discus and support rename pc in azure ad? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I rename a computer in Windows it does not get renamed in Azure AD (cloud). I have seaarched, but have not found a solution, is there one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartenM, Aug 22, 2019.

1. MartenM Win User

rename pc in azure ad?

If I rename a computer in Windows it does not get renamed in Azure AD (cloud). I have seaarched, but have not found a solution, is there one?

:)

MartenM, Aug 22, 2019

2. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Mr Davo Win User
    Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?

Hi All,

I want to image Windows 10; but more importantly I need to join Azure AD 'Out of the Box'!

I don't have a 'master' Azure AD account. I am not even sure that such a thing exits, e.g.: the Administrator account on a standard Active Directory Domain.

Where should I be looking for configuration, where it comes to Azure AD automatic joining?

My thoughts are PowerShell DST! But that is just a rumour.

Any suggestions would be amazing.

Regards,

Davo

Mr Davo, Aug 22, 2019
  4. rename pc in azure ad?

Microsoft Azure AD

Can I know if Azure AD work on the following environment?

- Is it able to join to Azure AD domain using Windows 7 Pro?

- If map drive to shared folders on other network sharing device like NAS, is it able to auto map using batch file in Azure AD users properties?

Thanks.

Kok Keong

Kok Keong Kan, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

rename pc in azure ad?

1. rename pc in azure ad? - Similar Threads - rename azure

2. Renaming folder in C:\Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Renaming folder in C:\Users: The chap who installed Windows 10 on my PC, I asked him to use my license key when installing. I see that in this folder: C:\Users There is a profile named Win10 I sign in with my Microsoft account, use a PIN. Meaning this is not a local account, I want to change the name of...
  3. Renaming folder in C:\Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renaming folder in C:\Users: The chap who installed Windows 10 on my PC, I asked him to use my license key when installing. I see that in this folder: C:\Users There is a profile named Win10 I sign in with my Microsoft account, use a PIN. Meaning this is not a local account, I want to change the name of...
  4. Renaming folder in C:\Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Renamer by EatMe new SETUP has a false detection with various names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renamer by EatMe new SETUP has a false detection with various names: Windows Defender finds several random named false infections on my Setup of my programmed software Renamer by EatMe. Program info page: http://eatme.pro/about-renamer direct download false infection http://eatme.pro/download/renamer-win10 .zip with SETUP that is detected...
  6. Renamer by EatMe new SETUP has a false detection with various names

Renamer by EatMe new SETUP has a false detection with various names: Windows Defender finds several random named false infections on my Setup of my programmed software Renamer by EatMe. Program info page: http://eatme.pro/about-renamer direct download false infection http://eatme.pro/download/renamer-win10 .zip with SETUP that is detected...
  7. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...
  8. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...
  9. All folders are renamed and I cant fix them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All folders are renamed and I cant fix them: All of my folders are labelled “downloads” and my documents folder “D:\” it won’t let me rename them and I don’t know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-folders-are-renamed-and-i-cant-fix-them/d8d62538-5ed3-4824-9eee-0ea74b096c53
  10. All folders are renamed and I cant fix them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All folders are renamed and I cant fix them: All of my folders are labelled “downloads” and my documents folder “D:\” it won’t let me rename them and I don’t know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-folders-are-renamed-and-i-cant-fix-them/d8d62538-5ed3-4824-9eee-0ea74b096c53

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rename a pc in azure