Windows 10: Renaming files - audio

Discus and support Renaming files - audio in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is windows 10 Can I rename any non system files on my PC computer using speech ? I have microphone of course. Is there a way ? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Patchoag, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Patchoag Win User

Renaming files - audio

This is windows 10

Can I rename any non system files on my PC computer using speech ?

I have microphone of course.

Is there a way ?

Thanks

:)

Patchoag, Jan 24, 2021

2. files and folders "renaming music folder to audio"

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Are you facing any issues in renaming folder?
    • When you say, "music folder does not apply anymore as a primary designation" what exactly are you referring to?
    Follow the steps below to rename folder:

• Right click on a folder which you want to rename.
    • Select Rename and enter new name for it.
    Hope this helps. Kindly get back to us with the above details to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 24, 2021
  3. amd5750m Win User
    rename inf

I have a 7670m 1gb driver crimson legacy, how to rename my 7670m (which in driver detects as 7600m) to 8670m?

I am something new in this I would appreciate it if you would give me all the steps since I am very interested

I use win 7

his is what I try to do but not rename these files

Does someone have a step for newbies?

this is more or less the idea in the link

16.101.X [Pre-GCN driver pack]

amd5750m, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Renaming files - audio

File renamer utility?

Is there a good file renamer utility that's safe to use anyone could recommend? I used to use Gizmo's list for app suggestions but this particular application has not been reviewed in several years, so I don't know if those apps are safe to use or not.

I have many files I need to rename but keep the individuality of the names. For instance, I need to rename all files in a particular folder from yyyy.mm.pdf to AMEXyyyy.mm.pdf keeping the yyyy.mm data unique. Another folder has a ton of files that need to be renamed from yyyy.mm.pdf to Visayyyy.mm.pdf.

I had all this figured out a month or so back but have already forgotten how I did it using an arcane script in either cmd prompt or powershell, I can't remember which. And now I'm drawing a blank how to do it. Again. smh. So I thought a nice freeware file renamer might help me out.

speedlever, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Renaming files - audio

1. Renaming files - audio - Similar Threads - Renaming files audio

2. File Renaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Renaming: Is there a way to change the automatic 1 at the end each each file with the same name? My company would like me to rename files for them. I need to name pictures the same name at the same time. I know that I can batch rename them but it always ends with a 1, 2, 3 etc... I...
  3. File Renaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Renaming: Is there a way to change the automatic 1 at the end each each file with the same name? My company would like me to rename files for them. I need to name pictures the same name at the same time. I know that I can batch rename them but it always ends with a 1, 2, 3 etc... I...
  4. File renaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File renaming: when i try to change a movie file name in windows 11 it plays video. When I right click to rename https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-renaming/a20da827-42c9-49eb-b5af-85946e1f9808
  5. Renaming Audio Device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Renaming Audio Device: Hi everyone! I have windows 10 installed on my laptop and it is running smoothly without any issues. Only one problem which I am having is that whenever I click the sound icon on the taskbar to increase or decrease the volume, my speaker is named as '2- High Definition Audio...
  6. Renaming a file

Renaming a file: Hello! When I try to rename a file, changing only a single letter to a capital and pressing enter, it stays the same. For example I want to rename a file called "data" to "Data". The change won't show unless I press F2 again to rename it. Then it shows as capital but under...
  7. Renaming files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Renaming files: I am looking for a program or application that I can use to rename a large number of files in batch mode. I have 5 folders, each containing about 800 .tif files. The file names consist of a few letters followed by a 3 digit number. I need to combine them all into one folder...
  8. Renaming a file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Renaming a file: Just had a "bios" update on HP computer and now I cannot rename a file without getting the message " Don't have permission to save in this locatin. Contact the administrator to obtain permission. I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR AND ONLY USER! How is this fixed … please?...
  9. renaming files

renaming files: I would like to know if there is a way to change part of all my file names at one time, for example I name several files for work: <mmddyyyy>(filename) and have to email these files nightly. I would like to be able to change the dd of all these files at once but I haven't...
  10. Renaming Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Renaming Files: I have a problem renaming files when it is labelled e.g. when a is labelled Password(3) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renaming-files/e546899b-22b2-4d51-9f8d-e0fe6f527948