Windows 10: Renaming Internet

Discus and support Renaming Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I rename my wifi network? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renaming-internet/697fe6a0-13ba-4499-b03f-61944785e729 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackiePeck2, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Renaming Internet

how do I rename my wifi network? Thank you

:)

JackiePeck2, Sep 22, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Renaming Internet wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. amd5750m Win User
    rename inf

I have a 7670m 1gb driver crimson legacy, how to rename my 7670m (which in driver detects as 7600m) to 8670m?

I am something new in this I would appreciate it if you would give me all the steps since I am very interested

I use win 7

his is what I try to do but not rename these files

Does someone have a step for newbies?

this is more or less the idea in the link

16.101.X [Pre-GCN driver pack]

amd5750m, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Renaming Internet

Renaming the Computer...

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to rename the computer name as below and check if the issue persists.

Here’s how to rename the computer on Windows 10:

• Click on the Search icon in the taskbar Search icon;
    • Search Rename this computer and click on the result;
    • Click Change;
    • Rename the computer and then click OK to save.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Renaming Internet

1. Renaming Internet - Similar Threads - Renaming Internet

2. Rename Shortcut Setting Modification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename Shortcut Setting Modification: The windows rename shortcut setting is changed: For example, the rename shortcut is M, but you want to change it to F2 to rename a file or folder. Currently, folders can be renamed with the F2 shortcut, but the shortcut for desktop files is not F2, so I would like to change...
  3. Rename Shortcut Setting Modification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rename Shortcut Setting Modification: The windows rename shortcut setting is changed: For example, the rename shortcut is M, but you want to change it to F2 to rename a file or folder. Currently, folders can be renamed with the F2 shortcut, but the shortcut for desktop files is not F2, so I would like to change...
  4. Rename Shortcut Setting Modification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using MOVE in command window to rename a directory causes directory to be moved to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using MOVE in command window to rename a directory causes directory to be moved to a...: Using MOVE in a cmd window to rename directories. move "D:/M/FLAC files/066 - Secular Cantatas, BWV 210, 211 [FLAC] {R}" "066 - Secular Cantatas, BWV 210, 211 [FLAC]" The directory was renamed and moved to D:/ not renamed in situ. Do I not understand the move command?...
  6. Using MOVE in command window to rename a directory causes directory to be moved to a...

Using MOVE in command window to rename a directory causes directory to be moved to a...: Using MOVE in a cmd window to rename directories. move "D:/M/FLAC files/066 - Secular Cantatas, BWV 210, 211 [FLAC] {R}" "066 - Secular Cantatas, BWV 210, 211 [FLAC]" The directory was renamed and moved to D:/ not renamed in situ. Do I not understand the move command?...
  7. Using MOVE in command window to rename a directory causes directory to be moved to a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How can we restrict app which was downloaded from Internet and it can be renamed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we restrict app which was downloaded from Internet and it can be renamed?: Hello guys. I am using Windows 11. I want to prevent VPNs portable software to run on Windows, so children cannot use it to watch any ****.Is there any way that we make a program to check its MD5 sum and automatically block it if User ever launches it?So, if User changed its...
  9. How can we restrict app which was downloaded from Internet and it can be renamed?

How can we restrict app which was downloaded from Internet and it can be renamed?: Hello guys. I am using Windows 11. I want to prevent VPNs portable software to run on Windows, so children cannot use it to watch any ****.Is there any way that we make a program to check its MD5 sum and automatically block it if User ever launches it?So, if User changed its...
  10. internet renaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    internet renaming: how do I rename an internet network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-renaming/3468ee8f-f8ef-4d5e-a681-bdc6a241e0bc