Windows 10: Renaming Virtual Desktop

Discus and support Renaming Virtual Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am trying to rename virtual desktop but even after getting the latest Windows version 18363 i am unable to rename it. let me know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rajendragurjar, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Renaming Virtual Desktop

Hi Team,

I am trying to rename virtual desktop but even after getting the latest Windows version 18363 i am unable to rename it.

let me know what else needs to be changed.

Thanks,
    Rajendra

:)

rajendragurjar, Apr 3, 2020
  2. BND_ Win User

Rename virtual desktop

Hello

I can't rename my virtual desktops. I am using:

Windows 10 Home

Version 1903

OS build 18362.175

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

BND_, Apr 3, 2020
  3. BenRup Win User
    Rename virtual desktop

This is a really lame problem. Lots of google results tell you that you can rename virtual desktops and tell you how to. My guess is that they saw this info in the previews and copy-pasted the information before confirming that the feature went live.

BenRup, Apr 3, 2020
  4. onlypinda Win User

Renaming Virtual Desktop

How to rename a virtual desktop

Hi I have a surface laptop 3, but im not sure how to rename a virtual desktop made in the task view. Can anyone help me?

onlypinda, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Renaming Virtual Desktop

1. Renaming Virtual Desktop - Similar Threads - Renaming Virtual Desktop

2. I am unable to rename my virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to rename my virtual desktops: I am running windows version 2004. I have tried what all the guides say - right click on the desktop thumbnail in task view - but it does nothing. I've tried right clicking everywhere and nothing happens. What gives?...
  3. Renaming Virtual Desktops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Renaming Virtual Desktops: I'm sure this has been asked before, so I am wondering if there is an update as to when or if renaming virtual desktops will be enabled. It seems like a simple task management feature to implement except I have been reading threads on it as recent as a few months ago to as...
  4. Renaming Desktops

Renaming Desktops: Like most students, I'm doing all online this quarter and I plan to separate out my stuff for classes into separate desktops for organization. I have no issue making separate desktops via the Windows button + tab but I am unable to rename them. The online guides have said to...
  5. Upgrade OS build to be able to rename Virtual Desktop windows?

Upgrade OS build to be able to rename Virtual Desktop windows?: According to articles online, PCs with a Windows 10 OS build of 18963 or higher are able to easily rename their Virtual Desktop windows. I'm currently on OS build 18363.535, is there anyway to upgrade? I tried messing around with Windows Insider Program, but that has yet to...
  6. How to rename a virtual desktop

How to rename a virtual desktop: Hi I have a surface laptop 3, but im not sure how to rename a virtual desktop made in the task view. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-rename-a-virtual-desktop/bfb69793-f2de-47e9-8dc6-9978984d5b11
  7. Rename virtual desktop

Rename virtual desktop: Hello I can't rename my virtual desktops. I am using: Windows 10 Home Version 1903 OS build 18362.175 Any help will be appreciated. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rename-virtual-desktop/dfcf8be3-d903-4357-a1b9-a703bf252980
  8. rename virtual desktop windows 10 v1903?

rename virtual desktop windows 10 v1903?: Hello, how can I rename the virtual desktop in windows 10 , can not find. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rename-virtual-desktop-windows-10-v1903/13765a41-acfc-4c58-b45a-fb0eb51d4a65
  9. Renaming desktop

Renaming desktop: At some point my desktop got renamed Temporary Burn Folder. How do I change it back to Desktop? Right clicking does not allow change name. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renaming-desktop/9ad7eafb-534d-4db9-bad3-3def12c3bf88
  10. Rename Virtual Desktops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rename Virtual Desktops in Windows 10: How to: Rename Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 How to Rename Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 Task View is a virtual desktop manager in Windows 10 that allows you quickly switch between all of your open apps on multiple virtual desktops. Create custom additional desktops...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows build 18363 virtual desk top renaming

2. cant rename windows 10 virtual desktops

3. virtual desktop excel open different desktops