Windows 10: Renew Assure software support subscription

Discus and support Renew Assure software support subscription in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want a tech. to go into my computer. I usually do this every 6 months. I have a contract # from the last time I needed ehlp. ***Original title: I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JudyTanz, Aug 17, 2020.

1. JudyTanz Win User

Renew Assure software support subscription

I want a tech. to go into my computer. I usually do this every 6 months.

I have a contract # from the last time I needed ehlp.

***Original title: I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not get a reminder. can I renew now to get the help I need?***

:)

JudyTanz, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Ken roo Win User

Assure subscription

This is the help you offer? The question was in regard to an ASSURE subscription

Your membership benefits

Assure covers it all, as often as you need:

• Virus Removal and Protection

• Premium Software Support

• Advanced PC Tune-Up

• In-store personal training

Click here to go straight to Answer Desk

or call (800) 642-7676.

Sign in using your Microsoft account.

Chat or request a call to get started.

Although It seems that the others with this subscription did not get the info. above in an email, it does not much matter. Because outside of using the phone to call for tech support, which is no picnic and has varying results, I have had no success with
    accessing the account on line. Even though I created a Microsoft account.

Also, I have recently been automatically charged for another years subscription. I do not recall being informed of this when I first purchased the Assure plan and I did not receive an email warning of the upcoming renewal.

I have tried the links and suggest ways of contact with no success.

This is unexceptable. I expect more from Microsoft.

Ken roo, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Aug 17, 2020
  4. Renew Assure software support subscription

Subscription to Assure Software

Received email for automatic renewal of "Microsoft Assure Software msbill.info". No options to cancel, no phone #. Online option did not work. What do I do? If you automatically renew, I will contest the charge with my CC company.

CarolineBaze, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Renew Assure software support subscription

1. Renew Assure software support subscription - Similar Threads - Renew Assure software

2. Answer Desk Assure renewal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Answer Desk Assure renewal: Answer Desk Assure renewal subscription was canceled. Can I renew? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-desk-assure-renewal/9b12efec-d9dd-40c6-af6e-a191670f863e
  3. Answer Desk Assure Renewal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Answer Desk Assure Renewal: As I understand it, Assure was retired in March 2021. MS keeps asking me to update my credit card to renew? When I searched for help, I got instructions to go to my account subscriptions and click the Cancel button. I can find no such button. Help also gave me this number to...
  4. Answer Desk Assure Renewal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer Desk Assure Renewal: As I understand it, Assure was retired in March 2021. MS keeps asking me to update my credit card to renew? When I searched for help, I got instructions to go to my account subscriptions and click the Cancel button. I can find no such button. Help also gave me this number to...
  5. Answer Desk Assure Renewal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. assure software support

in Windows 10 Customization
    assure software support: I have an "Assure Software Support" subscription. How do I find a phone number to call for help with a problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure-software-support/e2887981-4f91-4df4-a8da-45cbb11c81c6
  7. subscription renewal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    subscription renewal: I renewed my subscription and received an e-mail confirmation yet I still get "there is a problem with your renewal fix it" Help me get rid of this John T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-renewal/becacf93-4959-41a0-858c-844aef6e46d4"
  8. Assure Subscription

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Assure Subscription: Microsoft have obviously blocked all my calls for help. I have an Assure Subscription. Who should I contact? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure-subscription/049e4960-27bd-4fa4-bf43-c9acca2bfd22
  9. Subscription Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription Renewals: This may be a stupid question...but when my Office 365 subscription renews every year, do I have to reinstall or are updates automatic? I would think it's automatic, but when I review my Microsoft account, there is an install button illuminated as if I need to install....
  10. Answer Desk Assure Renewal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Answer Desk Assure Renewal: I have just found out I was deducted €99 for a service call ' Answer Desk Assure Renewal' I did not order this and do not know what it is. Can anyone advise...