Windows 10: Renew Internet Shortcut

Discus and support Renew Internet Shortcut in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi guys, I just recently installed Java from Minecraft. Then suddenly an app appeared in my desktop name Renew. When I open it it's like managing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ysabellllll, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Renew Internet Shortcut

Hi guys, I just recently installed Java from Minecraft. Then suddenly an app appeared in my desktop name Renew. When I open it it's like managing downloads and stuff. Is this safe to delete? I also try to open file location but it wont show and properties said its an internet shortcut. Thanks for the response! Renew Internet Shortcut d5cc3a6b-d9d3-429e-ba25-893b26b973d8?upload=true.png

:)

Ysabellllll, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 6, 2021
  3. "Internet ADSL" shortcut keeps reappearing

I have a very odd problem, I've just re-installed Vista x64 and the shortcut to connect me to my ADSL internet always recreates itself on bootup. I'm sure there must be a registry tweak or something to stop it doing it.

Here's what I've tried:

• Reinstalling ADSL modem drivers
    • Deleting shortcut every time
    • Deleting connection and recreating connection

Also it doesn't remember any of my settings associated with this connection. I have unchecked "Prompt me for name, and password..." and changed redialling options lots of times but when I restart the PC the shortcut has recreated itself and my preferences have been reset to default! *Confused Renew Internet Shortcut :confused:

Any ideas?

oli_ramsay, Feb 6, 2021
  4. terrace Win User

Renew Internet Shortcut

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Renew Internet Shortcut :)

terrace, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Renew Internet Shortcut

1. Renew Internet Shortcut - Similar Threads - Renew Internet Shortcut

2. Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Renewals: I purchased the Premium Games on 4/20/20. Now on 4/10/21, I am asked to make a renewal. Why do I have to pay for 10 extra days? This constitutes unfair business practices! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renewals/10ae3856-900c-47b8-8854-39b6a3d48926
  3. Renewal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Renewal?: On my desktop computer this morning, I received an automatic message that my Cloud account had to be renewed, and a simultaneous notice that the driver support needed to be renewed. The two messages seemed to be connected, yet I couldn't tell which update button applied to...
  4. Internet shortcuts have changed

in Browsers and Email
    Internet shortcuts have changed: Hi everyone, since I reinstalled/updated my Windows 10, the appearance of my internet shortcuts have changed. [img] The left icon is what they used to look like, the right one is a newly created one. The one in the middle was created before the reinstallation. How can...
  5. Internet shortcuts have changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet shortcuts have changed: Hi everyone, since I reinstalled/updated my Windows 10, the appearance of my internet shortcuts have changed. [img] The left icon is what they used to look like, the right one is a newly created one. The one in the middle was created before the reinstallation. How can...
  6. renewal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    renewal: I got a call today saying I needed to renew my Microsoft Windows Key. Does this expire and if so will I get an email too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renewal/830785cb-94c3-420e-97b9-acc06e84be7e"
  7. Renew Internet Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Renew Internet Security: I have paid version AVG internet security, which expires in 7 days, renewal is quoting £143.00 (2yr subscription) this is very expensive, can anyone recommend an alternative, reliable paid version which is cheaper than AVG I also have AVG secure VPN (expires Dec this year)...
  8. Internet Shortcuts no longer working

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Shortcuts no longer working: I have a problem with Internet short-cuts on my Desktop. This has only occurred since the April 2018 update. Internet short-cuts which previously worked ok now appear to open a text file. Which looks like this: [{000214A0-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}] Prop3=19,2...
  9. The Target of this Internet Shortcut is not valid!

in Browsers and Email
    The Target of this Internet Shortcut is not valid!: Hi, Just turned computer on, and upon starting found "File Explorer" icon in Taskbar to be "flashing" together with the error message..... The Target of this Internet Shortcut is not valid! I am using Mozilla Firefox as opposed to Internet Explorer, (IE being turned off)....
  10. Internet shortcut on desktop and security

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet shortcut on desktop and security: [img] I am logged in as Admin. I have "Internet Shortcut" on the desktop. I also have "Details Pane" on. I try to change the description. But system asks for a permission form an local admin which also exists on the same machine? [img] yes, I have tried fiddling with...