Windows 10: Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program

Discus and support Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi team, Please suggest - Is it possible to renew the software assurance currently purchased and active under EA program with Open program. There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vaibhav Deepani, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program

Hi team,

Please suggest - Is it possible to renew the software assurance currently purchased and active under EA program with Open program.

There is a customer who is currently having an active software assurance under Enterprise Agreement. The customer has reached out to us we are Microsoft CSP Indirect reseller and IT services & Consulting firm to see, if we can help with the software assurance renewal.

Further, the distributor from whom we purchase the software licenses, support CSP and Open program.

I would surely not want to miss the opportunity, however is this really possible?

Customer has a full range of software including Windows Server DC, SQL Server, CoreCAL, Windows 10 Ent, and many others.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Regards,

Vaibhav

:)

Vaibhav Deepani, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Marvos Win User

Change the color of the line under open programs in the taskbar

Hello,

I am looking for a way to change the color of the line under programs that are open in the taskbar to a dynamic color that fits the icon of the open program, similar to how taskbar entries were colored in Windows 7. Is there a way to do this?

I want to change the color of the blue line (as seen in the screenshot) to orange, as that is the dominant color for the Firefox icon. And the color of lines under other entries to their respective colors.

Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program [​IMG]

Marvos, Jun 30, 2020
  3. All programs under Windows 10

I cannot believe MS stupidity. Just let me see all programs. Not under alpha search just an alphabetical straight listing please !!!!!!

johnhitchens, Jun 30, 2020
  4. SFMA Win User

Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program

Line in taskbar under open programs

When I first upgraded to Windows 10, the colored line under open programs appeared in the task bar. Some time ago, however, those lines disappeared. I have several programs pinned to my task bar, so now I have to click on each program to see if it
    is open or not, as the line does not appear.

Those lines, however, do appear when I re-size the taskbar by enlarging it.
    Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program 93e57af7-f9e6-4795-a355-90bcfe5a7fb2.jpg
    I checked my screen resolution
    and it is the correct, recommended one.

Thema:

Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program

1. Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program - Similar Threads - Renew originally purchased

2. M365 E3 under EA agreement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    M365 E3 under EA agreement: i have 500 users, and we got M365 E3 licenses under Enterprise Agreement. as before Microsoft had something call Home Use Rights .. where you can use Microsoft product for private use. my question: can i use activate win 10 for personal use? do i have Home Use Right or...
  3. White lines under installed programs, wont open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White lines under installed programs, wont open.: As the title suggests, I am having a problem where pre installed apps have white lines when I click on them and they wont open, as shown here https://imgur.com/a/04vgeeI...
  4. White lines under installed programs, wont open.

White lines under installed programs, wont open.: As the title suggests, I am having a problem where pre installed apps have white lines when I click on them and they wont open, as shown here https://imgur.com/a/04vgeeI...
  5. UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar: I looked at the Tutorial page about UAC but nothing seemed to help with getting rid of that intermediate step where it asks for permission to run. I had that fixed in Win7, there must be a way in Win10, no? Second, how does one prevent a program's open window going under the...
  6. UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar: I looked at the Tutorial page about UAC but nothing seemed to help with getting rid of that intermediate step where it asks for permission to run. I had that fixed in Win7, there must be a way in Win10, no? Second, how does one prevent a program's open window going under the...
  7. Unable to open certain programs under Windows 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to open certain programs under Windows 1909: After updating to 1909 some executable programs will not open. I click them and get zero response - this happens even if I try to run as administrator. Two affected programs are Adobe acrobat and Steam plus all games in steam. I am unable to uninstall steam since when I click...
  8. How to get rid of the line under open programs on taskbar

How to get rid of the line under open programs on taskbar: This thin blue line appeared again under websites I have open in my taskbar. It had gone away but back after the Anniversary Update. I find it distracting and want it gone. I use was IE 11 as my default but now see Edge as default program if that helps 59735
  9. Change the color of the line under open programs in the taskbar

Change the color of the line under open programs in the taskbar: Hello, I am looking for a way to change the color of the line under programs that are open in the taskbar to a dynamic color that fits the icon of the open program, similar to how taskbar entries were colored in Windows 7. Is there a way to do this? I want to change the...
  10. Lots of processes showing under apps or programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lots of processes showing under apps or programs: I'm having problems with programs that show many processes running under I.E. windows edge. It shows 11 processes running and they show them in task manager. This didn't use to happen. Even now my Flight simulator X has about 6 or 7 showing when it should be 1. If I start fsx...