Windows 10: Renew what from microsoft?

Discus and support Renew what from microsoft? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received two phone calls from "microsoft" and the message will just be a recording saying "renew now call..phone #" I really would like to know... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlanketRain8073, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Renew what from microsoft?

I have received two phone calls from "microsoft" and the message will just be a recording saying "renew now call..phone #"

I really would like to know if this is something I should report or is this legit?

Thanks

:)

BlanketRain8073, Jul 8, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jul 8, 2019
  4. Renew what from microsoft?

Help! WiFi Problem

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084164

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run the flushdns which will
    force the computer to clear the DNS cache and check if helps:

1. Press Windows key + r.

2. Type ipconfig /flushdns

3. Hit Enter

You can also follow the steps to reset Winsock. Then you can try release and renew IP address.

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)

• enter this command netsh winsock reset

• restart the computer:
    To release ip address and renew ip address you can try the following steps:

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)
    • Enter this command ipconfig/ release thenhit Enter.

• Enter this command to renew the ip address ipconfig / renew then hit Enter.
    Hope it helps.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Renew what from microsoft?

1. Renew what from microsoft? - Similar Threads - Renew microsoft

2. Microsoft again reminds Windows 10 users it’s time to get Windows 11 with renewed pop-ups

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft again reminds Windows 10 users it’s time to get Windows 11 with renewed pop-ups: Windows 10 users started seeing full-screen pop-ups after installing a cumulative update release in May 2023. Now, the pop-up is back again on our Windows 10 PC after installing the optional update released in January 2024, and it gouges the eyes. No one expects a gigantic...
  3. Why will Microsoft Sudoku only allow me to play as a guest and will not renew my subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will Microsoft Sudoku only allow me to play as a guest and will not renew my subscription?: My subscription to Microsoft Sudoku expired today and it will not allow me to renew. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but it makes no difference. At the moment I can only play as a guest, the message saying click here to sign in is not responding. What else can I...
  4. Why will Microsoft Sudoku only allow me to play as a guest and will not renew my subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will Microsoft Sudoku only allow me to play as a guest and will not renew my subscription?: My subscription to Microsoft Sudoku expired today and it will not allow me to renew. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but it makes no difference. At the moment I can only play as a guest, the message saying click here to sign in is not responding. What else can I...
  5. i have recently renewed my subscription but i cannot access microsoft word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have recently renewed my subscription but i cannot access microsoft word: i have recently renewed my subscription but i cannot access microsoft word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-renewed-my-subscription-but-i/0ea4ebfa-c9d6-4adc-b003-0827fb236ec7
  6. i have recently renewed my subscription but i cannot access microsoft word

i have recently renewed my subscription but i cannot access microsoft word: i have recently renewed my subscription but i cannot access microsoft word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-renewed-my-subscription-but-i/0ea4ebfa-c9d6-4adc-b003-0827fb236ec7
  7. i have recently renewed my subscription but i cannot access microsoft word

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add...

I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add...: I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add new devices because I cannot find the key code. I have the original purchase receipt and serial #...
  9. I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add...: I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add new devices because I cannot find the key code. I have the original purchase receipt and serial #...
  10. Renewal Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Renewal Microsoft 365: Hello there, I paid for renewal Microsoft 365. but nothing happened. How to solve this issues please? its family packages free trial for one month. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renewal-microsoft-365/1e5a09bb-e0ee-486a-b7d0-1094e3085f6b