Windows 10: renewal activation

Discus and support renewal activation in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've just renewed my 365, but can't seem to get it to sync to the apps (particularly Word) ....?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sarahhammerton, Apr 17, 2019.

1. renewal activation

I've just renewed my 365, but can't seem to get it to sync to the apps (particularly Word) ....?

:)

sarahhammerton, Apr 17, 2019
  2. nj15 Win User

renew my Nokia music

Hi DarRel09,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions!

For Windows Phone based Lumia device:

When your subscription ends, you can renew it to continue using the Nokia Music service. You need full Nokia Music membership to renew your subscription.

• Select
      renewal activation [​IMG]
      >
      Nokia Music.

• Select settings > renew. If asked, type in your Nokia account username and password.

• Type in the code from the voucher.
    To see where you can buy vouchers to renew your membership, select Where can I buy a voucher from?.

For Symbian device

Assuming that you have a voucher already, follow these steps:

1. Log-in to Nokia Store

2. Select Extend your subscription

3. Select Redeem voucher

4. Enter voucher code

Good luck

3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Nimadorje Win User

renewal activation

nokia music renewal

but in market it say for 1 year..

also how to renew for further 1 year and can u please provide me the list of renewal amount for unlimited subscription..

Nimadorje, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

renewal activation

1. renewal activation - Similar Threads - renewal activation

2. Microsoft’s reorg confirms its renewed investment in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s reorg confirms its renewed investment in Windows 10: Earlier this year, Microsoft’s Surface head Panos Panay started leading the new Windows + Devices group at Microsoft. This allows Panos Panay to oversee the work on Microsoft’s Surface and Windows 10, and other Windows product like Windows 10X. While Windows 10 is more...
  3. DHCP lease renewal resetting my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DHCP lease renewal resetting my network: I have two Windows 10 Pro and two Linux RHEL 7 machines at home, all have wired connections to Netgear NAT/Router/DHCP-server. DHCP lease is working fine except that Windows network gets interrupted. The ssh connection (MobaXterm) to Linux drops, manual reconnection works....
  4. Renew SSL certificates on Win10?

Renew SSL certificates on Win10?: Hay, every now and then I get the hint while surfing that the https certificate is invalid. I have also checked and found that certain certificates have expired. How can I have them renewed? Have read where since Win10 2004 something has changed. Auf Win10 SSL-...
  5. DHCP lease renewal resetting my network

in Windows 10 Support
    DHCP lease renewal resetting my network: I have two Windows 10 Pro and two Linux RHEL 7 machines at home, all have wired connections to Netgear NAT/Router/DHCP-server. DHCP lease is working fine except that Windows network gets interrupted. The ssh connection (MobaXterm) to Linux drops, manual reconnection works....
  6. Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program: Hi team, Please suggest - Is it possible to renew the software assurance currently purchased and active under EA program with Open program. There is a customer who is currently having an active software assurance under Enterprise Agreement. The customer has reached out to...
  7. Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups: I have had these annoying popups for months now. It started with McAfee renewal which I've never used then prompts for Microsoft Office renewal and now Windows Premium Upgrade. I've tried scanning with Malwarebytes, AWCleaner, Avast and some other anti-malware software......
  8. FIXED: ipconfig /renew returns Unable to Contact DHCP Server. DHCP Access Denied. A million...

FIXED: ipconfig /renew returns Unable to Contact DHCP Server. DHCP Access Denied. A million...: Hello I've recently changed ISPs and my ISP is telling me that everything is configured in their end but I still have Unidentified Network and running a diagnose says "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". To solve this I found online that maybe running ipconfig...
  9. ipconfig /renew returns Unable to Contact DHCP Server. DHCP Access Denied. A million errors...

ipconfig /renew returns Unable to Contact DHCP Server. DHCP Access Denied. A million errors...: Hello I've recently changed ISPs and my ISP is telling me that everything is configured in their end but I still have Unidentified Network and running a diagnose says "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". To solve this I found online that maybe running ipconfig...
  10. Activation of Windows 10 Home on a Renewed PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 Home on a Renewed PC: Dear Anybody Who Can Help, I recently purchased a renewed PC off of Amazon. Upon delivery of my Acer Spin 1, I attempted to activate Windows 10 on the PC. In the activation settings, there is a message in red text stating "Windows can't be activated on this device right...