Windows 10: renewal activation

Discus and support renewal activation in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've just renewed my 365, but can't seem to get it to sync to the apps (particularly Word) ....?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sarahhammerton, Apr 17, 2019.

1. renewal activation

I've just renewed my 365, but can't seem to get it to sync to the apps (particularly Word) ....?

:)

sarahhammerton, Apr 17, 2019
  2. nj15 Win User

renew my Nokia music

Hi DarRel09,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions!

For Windows Phone based Lumia device:

When your subscription ends, you can renew it to continue using the Nokia Music service. You need full Nokia Music membership to renew your subscription.

• Select
      renewal activation [​IMG]
      >
      Nokia Music.

• Select settings > renew. If asked, type in your Nokia account username and password.

• Type in the code from the voucher.
    To see where you can buy vouchers to renew your membership, select Where can I buy a voucher from?.

For Symbian device

Assuming that you have a voucher already, follow these steps:

1. Log-in to Nokia Store

2. Select Extend your subscription

3. Select Redeem voucher

4. Enter voucher code

Good luck

3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Nimadorje Win User

renewal activation

nokia music renewal

but in market it say for 1 year..

also how to renew for further 1 year and can u please provide me the list of renewal amount for unlimited subscription..

Nimadorje, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

renewal activation

1. renewal activation - Similar Threads - renewal activation

2. *HELP!!!!!**Why do I need to renew my IP address every time I start my computer before I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    *HELP!!!!!**Why do I need to renew my IP address every time I start my computer before I...: *HELP!!!!!**Why do I need to renew my IP address every time I start my computer before I can get internet access? I have a very weird problem that I have been dealing with for sometime now. When I start or wake my Windows 10 machine I immediately have access to the internet....
  3. Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the...: Hi, Was wondering if anyone can help as I am going crazy trying to renew my Office subscription. Have some word documents I need to be able to edit but my sub has expired. When I try and renew it i get the dreaded; Error Details Try that again Something happened on our...
  4. Renewed my Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Renewed my Office 365: Good Afternoon: I require your assistance as I renewed my Office 365 late April and the yearly charge was billed to my credit card in the amount of $123.17. I received acknowledgment from Microsoft providing my 2020 renewal date. Today I was going to use Excel and it...
  5. renewal of office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    renewal of office 365: hi, I have just paid for renewal on office 365. I was promised an email with instructions regarding activation. There is no email. I am checking the email linked to the account. currently going round in circles thanks...
  6. telephone calls on renewing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    telephone calls on renewing: Getting calls from a woman stating that my microsoft windows will expire today if I do not call 860-503-8831 immediately https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-calls-on-renewing/d00eb4f4-ec1e-46e1-bb3e-ea94402cf06f"
  7. Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.: Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-renew-my-subscription-nothing-here-seems/e865c0c5-4d7b-47b2-b245-4bc46d0dd4ce"
  8. message to renew my office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    message to renew my office 365 subscription: I purchased office when I bought my dell laptop (for the life of the PC); now I'm receiving a message that the subscription has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-to-renew-my-office-365-subscription/e2d2aa56-d8ca-4e13-b87a-e6e458f7b32c
  9. Phone call on anti-virus software and renewal cost. Scam or not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone call on anti-virus software and renewal cost. Scam or not?: I have been contacted by a very hard to understand group of Indian people saying I am going to be charged for $299+ for Microsoft anti-virus program on my computer if I do not let them via TeamViewer 14 help me remove it from my computer. I do not show any purchase in March...
  10. Purchasing renewal of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchasing renewal of Windows: Help! I am currently attempting to renew my subscription to Windows. It will not allow me to complete the transaction as it does not accept my home address. Any thoughts will be helpful....