Windows 10: Renewal?

Discus and support Renewal? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On my desktop computer this morning, I received an automatic message that my Cloud account had to be renewed, and a simultaneous notice that the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GrammaKeeta, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Renewal?

On my desktop computer this morning, I received an automatic message that my Cloud account had to be renewed, and a simultaneous notice that the driver support needed to be renewed. The two messages seemed to be connected, yet I couldn't tell which update button applied to Cloud or driver support. I was in a hurry, so I closed the messages and shut down the computer. Now, on my laptop also purchased with Windows 10 as the original operating system I received a "must do immediately" renewal of Windows 10 and McAfee Virus Scan, with so many seconds until the system would automatically "reset, eliminating all my files". Please advise. I certainly want to keep both my desktop and laptop in current operation order, but do not want to subject either machine to a virus or hacker. I can see that my laptop needs the newest version of Excite, so I guess I need to do that. If I need any Microsoft updates, should I not be receiving that information by email directly from Microsoft? How can I see what updates are needed and when?

:)

GrammaKeeta, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 4, 2020
  3. nj15 Win User
    renew my Nokia music

Hi DarRel09,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions!

For Windows Phone based Lumia device:

When your subscription ends, you can renew it to continue using the Nokia Music service. You need full Nokia Music membership to renew your subscription.

• Select
      Renewal? [​IMG]
      >
      Nokia Music.

• Select settings > renew. If asked, type in your Nokia account username and password.

• Type in the code from the voucher.
    To see where you can buy vouchers to renew your membership, select Where can I buy a voucher from?.

For Symbian device

Assuming that you have a voucher already, follow these steps:

1. Log-in to Nokia Store

2. Select Extend your subscription

3. Select Redeem voucher

4. Enter voucher code

Good luck

nj15, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Nimadorje Win User

Renewal?

nokia music renewal

but in market it say for 1 year..

also how to renew for further 1 year and can u please provide me the list of renewal amount for unlimited subscription..

Nimadorje, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Renewal?

1. Renewal? - Similar Threads - Renewal

2. Can I get a refund for Minecraft realm that I stopped renewing but got charged for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I get a refund for Minecraft realm that I stopped renewing but got charged for: I closed the realm in game and I got charged to renew the realm. I went to the Microsoft account and have now stopped the renewal. This is confusing that there are two locations you can cancel but only one actually works It charged me a couple days ago can I get a refund for...
  3. I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...: I received a notification that my credit card expired to pay for my Microsoft subscription. I can't make the payment until the end of the month. What do I do? I will change my card at that time....
  4. I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...: I received a notification that my credit card expired to pay for my Microsoft subscription. I can't make the payment until the end of the month. What do I do? I will change my card at that time....
  5. I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. When does my MSN Premium account renew?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When does my MSN Premium account renew?: When does my MSN Premium account renew? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-does-my-msn-premium-account-renew/894e6367-ad5a-4ccf-b87e-e4ba91bcc587
  7. When does my MSN Premium account renew?

When does my MSN Premium account renew?: When does my MSN Premium account renew? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-does-my-msn-premium-account-renew/894e6367-ad5a-4ccf-b87e-e4ba91bcc587
  8. Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop with Windows 11 and is all up to date. I was running commands in Powershell 7 ran as admin for a class assignment and one was to run ipconfig /release and then ipconfig /renew, however, renew did not work and is saying my media is...
  9. Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...

Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop with Windows 11 and is all up to date. I was running commands in Powershell 7 ran as admin for a class assignment and one was to run ipconfig /release and then ipconfig /renew, however, renew did not work and is saying my media is...
  10. Microsoft again reminds Windows 10 users it’s time to get Windows 11 with renewed pop-ups

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft again reminds Windows 10 users it’s time to get Windows 11 with renewed pop-ups: Windows 10 users started seeing full-screen pop-ups after installing a cumulative update release in May 2023. Now, the pop-up is back again on our Windows 10 PC after installing the optional update released in January 2024, and it gouges the eyes. No one expects a gigantic...