Windows 10: Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware

Discus and support Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Rensenware will hold your files ransom until you beat a huge score in a ludicrous game. Although ransomware is always bad new, this one made me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by eLPuSHeR, Apr 9, 2017.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware

eLPuSHeR, Apr 9, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Apr 9, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware :)

musum, Apr 9, 2017
Thema:

Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware

1. Rensenware - "Innovative" ransomware - Similar Threads - Rensenware Innovative ransomware

2. Microsoft Innovation Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Innovation Portal: I have been using MS operating system and I have used MS website for various reasons several times a day. But the company do not have a dedicated innovation portal where we can share our thoughts and ideas for Microsoft products and can also commit many other thongs for the...
  3. Microsoft Innovation Portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Innovation Portal: I have been using MS operating system and I have used MS website for various reasons several times a day. But the company do not have a dedicated innovation portal where we can share our thoughts and ideas for Microsoft products and can also commit many other thongs for the...
  4. Development of innovative Software

Development of innovative Software: My name is G.P and I’m a civil engineer. Over many years of heavy involvement in the Construction Industry and large scale Civil Engineering Projects both in Greece and abroad and the vast experience accumulated thereof, it was rendered possible to elaborate and develop such...
  5. Development of innovative Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Development of innovative Software: My name is G.P and I’m a civil engineer. Over many years of heavy involvement in the Construction Industry and large scale Civil Engineering Projects both in Greece and abroad and the vast experience accumulated thereof, it was rendered possible to elaborate and develop such...
  6. Ransomware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ransomware: How do I remove kxde from my computer? I have been hack urgent help need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ransomware/2fcdeb13-1562-4690-8dba-7b2998900326
  7. Ransomware

Ransomware: How do I remove kxde from my computer? I have been hack urgent help need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ransomware/2fcdeb13-1562-4690-8dba-7b2998900326
  8. RANSOMWARE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RANSOMWARE: last Friday April 23, while sitting at my pc using Windows 10 my pc was hacked. I called the "Microsoft" phone number that was flashing on the screen and got into contact with Mr Bharti, he stated that I needed to obtain a disposable debit card or Google Pay in for $600 and...
  9. Cybersecurity innovation

Cybersecurity innovation: Say you have an idea in cybersecurity, you want to patent it and then license/sell it to some big biz; who would you try to hook up with: Microsoft, Google, Amazon, FB, RSA? What would be your top 3 choices and why?...
  10. Is this ransomware?

Is this ransomware?: I was looking for something in ebay, using edge on 18317 build, when a box flashed onto the screen telling me that 3 viruses had been detected. I shut down the internet immediately. I then ran Malwarebytes free and nothing was detected, so I ran the WD offline scan, and later...