Windows 10: Reoccurring Blue Screens & Feature Update Failure

Discus and support Reoccurring Blue Screens & Feature Update Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some time I've been getting blue screens once in a while, mostly when my PC is idle though not exclusively. Usually the error code says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ziv Gershon, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Reoccurring Blue Screens & Feature Update Failure

For some time I've been getting blue screens once in a while, mostly when my PC is idle though not exclusively. Usually the error code says FAULTY_HARDWARE but the last one said MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

The blue screen help page was no help and some help suggestions felt like they were over my league to be honest.

What can I do to resolve this?

Furthermore, I have a feature update to version 1909 pending, however, every time I try to update, it takes forever then fails at some point. I tried using the update tool and attempted to fix the issue with the Windows Update built-in troubleshoot, but it's no use. Last time it happened I was on alert to see when it fails and after 1.5-2 hours, it happened on 27%.

To be perfectly clear, the update is downloaded, but after the system restarts and configures the update, it crashes and restores the system. I should mention my PC is without a doubt eligible for this update, hardware wise.

PC: Asus ROG laptop, model G551JW

:)

Ziv Gershon, Mar 31, 2020

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Kernel Security Check Failure Blue screen after Windows 10 creator update

Hi,

Kernel Security Check Failure error is usually due to memory, driver incompatibility or possible system data corruption. We suggest that you follow the steps suggested on the link below to help you troubleshoot your blue screen issues:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Reoccurring Blue Screens & Feature Update Failure

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Reoccurring Blue Screens & Feature Update Failure

1. Reoccurring Blue Screens & Feature Update Failure - Similar Threads - Reoccurring Blue Screens

2. I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...: I have tried every single fix I could find on the internet for it and it has not worked it out. I am looking for some help on this. Also this mainly happens around I’d say 3-6 times a day depends on my use of the laptop and mostly if not always happens when I’m playing a...
  3. I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...: I have tried every single fix I could find on the internet for it and it has not worked it out. I am looking for some help on this. Also this mainly happens around I’d say 3-6 times a day depends on my use of the laptop and mostly if not always happens when I’m playing a...
  4. Blue screen failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen failure: I get the blue screen failure on the shutdown. Then I install the windows 7 upgrade and I lose spider solitaire. P;easr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-failure/20a7373d-d035-4944-a52c-d6236fdd8e07
  5. Blue screen failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen failure: I get the blue screen failure on the shutdown. Then I install the windows 7 upgrade and I lose spider solitaire. P;easr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-failure/20a7373d-d035-4944-a52c-d6236fdd8e07
  6. Blue Screen TDR failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen TDR failure: I recently got a new computer and have been having frequent blue screens with TDR failure followed by “windows didn’t load correctly”, and when it is working fine the screen sometimes cuts out and then comes back like nothing happened, furthermore other times the screen and...
  7. Win 10 Features update Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Features update Failure: I have an older Dell Inspiron 11 3174 Laptop. It was turned off for awhile (about a year) because I bought a new Acer). I have decided to sell the Dell. Multiple problems ensued. First I was unable to do a reset or wipe, it started out fine, got to around 84 or 85% and...
  8. feature update failure

feature update failure: {AE2980EB-9FF6-48DA-B658-1C6E6B6F1035} 2019-05-11 09:46:56:343-0400 1 182 [AGENT_INSTALLING_FAILED] 101 {893BCEED-79B1-4B2E-86C8-AA1B43C978A2} 1 800703f1 UpdateOrchestrator Failure Content Install Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error...
  9. Features update causes blue screen on 2 occasion

Features update causes blue screen on 2 occasion: The last 2 features update on 8/15 and 9/13 caused a windows blue screen on restart. By blue screen I mean it said, "Ooops, something went wrong and the system is collecting data." The system seems fine but this occurance is very annoying. Has anyone else experienced this....
  10. Reoccurring Blue Screen of Death Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reoccurring Blue Screen of Death Error: Hello, my PC has been getting frequent Blue Screen Errors. There have been at least 4 in the span of one week, so there's clearly something wrong. I have run a performance test and it says that nothing is wrong, yet my PC keeps getting the error. The code I have been getting...