Windows 10: Reoccurring BSOD's relating to bugcheck 0x1a

Discus and support Reoccurring BSOD's relating to bugcheck 0x1a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First time posting, so sorry in advance if I missed a thread policy. This started when I upgraded my rig from a i5 6400 to a Ryzen 5 3600. This also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fameman100, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Reoccurring BSOD's relating to bugcheck 0x1a

First time posting, so sorry in advance if I missed a thread policy. This started when I upgraded my rig from a i5 6400 to a Ryzen 5 3600. This also included a new Mobo to suport said cpu. Apart from the torturous 12 hours of errors setting up the system. Once I had it all setup I kept getting these BSOD's after some usage time. After using bugcheck and checking forums, most evidence pointed to the newest nvidia drivers and my crucial mx300 m-sata ssd both causing driver errors. I replaced the SSD, and reverted to the default nvidia driver, and the symptoms stopped showing for a while. This was until Memory_management BSOD's started showing up after I close any game. I read online that Nvidia knew about the errors with their current drivers and were rolling out a patch in the recent update, so i manually installed that driver. This still hasn't fixed the problem. Currently, my computer will work fine until I am either playing or closing a game, which it will then BSOD with different errors each time, but the most common two are System-Service-Exception and Memory_Management. Here is a screenshot of my event viewer:

Reoccurring BSOD's relating to bugcheck 0x1a [​IMG]

Troubleshooting Steps I've Done:
    • Updated CPU and chipset drivers, both from Mobo website and AMD website
    • Updated BIOS to the latest version listed on MSI website
    • ran 2 memory tests (one was memtest, the other was a stability test in windows, forgot the name) both finished clean
    • installed, removed, and reinstalled nvidia drivers
    • reinstalled windows 10
    • rubber ducky debugging

I've looked at multiple forum posts online, but none seem to have my exact symptoms so maybe I'm missing something. Thanks in advance for any help! (log files attached)

:)

fameman100, Aug 21, 2019
  2. TN.
    TN. Win User

Subtype 0x6000 of bugcheck 0x1A (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

Where to find what does subtype 0x6000 of bugcheck 0x1A (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) means?

It is not listed there: Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

3. Luke Elam Win User
    Few bugchecks/BSOD's

Ok, so today i've had multiple BSOD's related to the driver "nt_wrong_symbols.sys", one of them spat out a MEMORY MANAGEMENT error along with it and the other just the afforementioned driver. Both during just browsing my PC and getting oin with an Assignment,
    as well as watching a Movie. This Windows Installation is brand new and is through the Media Creation Tool over on MS's site, which is why this is confusiing me.

Bugchecks are as follows:

0x1A (0x4477, 0xEEDE0007, 0x0, 0x0)

Crashdumps are as follows:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ampd3d0ju9liqC251f3bK3lJFQMs

MsInfo as folllows:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ampd3d0ju9liqC64h3a4QA89QTFw

Luke Elam, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Reoccurring BSOD's relating to bugcheck 0x1a

(BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Reoccurring BSOD's relating to bugcheck 0x1a

1. Reoccurring BSOD's relating to bugcheck 0x1a - Similar Threads - Reoccurring BSOD's relating

2. BSOD 0x1A Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 0x1A Memory_Management: I have been experiencing with a BSOD error since I did an upgrade to my computer spec.Sometimes I can browse the internet for hours and it won't crash, other times it crashes within minutes.Currently only using 1 stick and not 2 of 16gb sticks because using 2 cause the death...
  3. BSOD 0x1A Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD 0x1A Memory_Management: I have been experiencing with a BSOD error since I did an upgrade to my computer spec.Sometimes I can browse the internet for hours and it won't crash, other times it crashes within minutes.Currently only using 1 stick and not 2 of 16gb sticks because using 2 cause the death...
  4. BSOD 0x1A Memory_Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reoccurring DMA / DRIVER related BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reoccurring DMA / DRIVER related BSOD: I have an odd reoccurring BSOD happening on my Z690 mobo.I cannot figure out what is exactly causing the issue. The BSOD message is everytime the same though.The driver verifier is turned off , mobo has the latest drivers and bios , no overclocking.i already did sfc and dism....
  6. Reoccurring DMA / DRIVER related BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reoccurring DMA / DRIVER related BSOD: I have an odd reoccurring BSOD happening on my Z690 mobo.I cannot figure out what is exactly causing the issue. The BSOD message is everytime the same though.The driver verifier is turned off , mobo has the latest drivers and bios , no overclocking.i already did sfc and dism....
  7. Reoccurring DMA / DRIVER related BSOD

8. Reoccuring BSODs

Reoccuring BSODs: Hello,I've been experiencing an issue over the past few days where my computer randomly encounters an error and blue-screens. I haven't detected any viruses or malware, and I assume this may be driver related, but I don't know. In event viewer, I found the following...
  9. Reoccurring BSODs

Reoccurring BSODs: crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\060721-9140-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F6C90 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0xFFFFF78000010008, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFFFFF8070FC9447EError: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALfile path:...
  10. Reoccuring BSOD

Reoccuring BSOD: I've been getting random BSOD's when closing a few online games. I've checked, rechecked and tested all hardware. The only thing the BSOD shows for the stop code is REFERENCE_BY_POINTER The Event Viewer show's the following The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...