Windows 10: reoccurring charge

Discus and support reoccurring charge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; $6.99 is being withdrawn from my bank account and I have no idea what its for. When I follow the instructions to look at subscriptions, I have none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Beaner61LB, Jul 8, 2020.

1. reoccurring charge

$6.99 is being withdrawn from my bank account and I have no idea what its for. When I follow the instructions to look at subscriptions, I have none that show. I want to cancel and get a refund

:)

Beaner61LB, Jul 8, 2020

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

reoccurring charge pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

2. Remove the battery.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jul 8, 2020
  4. reoccurring charge

Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

2. Remove the battery.

FreeBooter, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

reoccurring charge

1. reoccurring charge - Similar Threads - reoccurring charge

2. I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...: I have tried every single fix I could find on the internet for it and it has not worked it out. I am looking for some help on this. Also this mainly happens around I’d say 3-6 times a day depends on my use of the laptop and mostly if not always happens when I’m playing a...
  3. I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...: I have tried every single fix I could find on the internet for it and it has not worked it out. I am looking for some help on this. Also this mainly happens around I’d say 3-6 times a day depends on my use of the laptop and mostly if not always happens when I’m playing a...
  4. Need help with reoccurring problem with crashing

Need help with reoccurring problem with crashing: I'm having a problem when Im playing a game or even sometimes in chrome my screen will go a solid color screen, I hear the device disconnected sound then everything freezes. I am forced to reset my system due to everything being frozen. I've tried updating BIOS, my drivers,...
  5. GOOGLE*Microsoft Apps charge on card $2.12 but unsure what it's for. It's a reoccurring...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GOOGLE*Microsoft Apps charge on card $2.12 but unsure what it's for. It's a reoccurring...: GOOGLE*Microsoft Apps charge on card $2.12 but unsure what it's for. It's a reoccurring charge. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/googlemicrosoft-apps-charge-on-card-212-but-unsure/9537bc14-2b17-4dca-8bd1-3ec0100b43d5
  6. GOOGLE*Microsoft Apps charge on card $2.12 but unsure what it's for. It's a reoccurring...

GOOGLE*Microsoft Apps charge on card $2.12 but unsure what it's for. It's a reoccurring...: GOOGLE*Microsoft Apps charge on card $2.12 but unsure what it's for. It's a reoccurring charge. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/googlemicrosoft-apps-charge-on-card-212-but-unsure/9537bc14-2b17-4dca-8bd1-3ec0100b43d5
  7. I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...

I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...: I have a reoccurring charge on my credit card and I don't know what it is for and I would like to see it gone. My husband recently passed away and I have to pare down my expences as I am now on a very limited budget....
  8. I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...: I have a reoccurring charge on my credit card and I don't know what it is for and I would like to see it gone. My husband recently passed away and I have to pare down my expences as I am now on a very limited budget....
  9. I’ve been trying cancel Microsoft azure and CANNOT. And I’m being charged reoccurring fees...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been trying cancel Microsoft azure and CANNOT. And I’m being charged reoccurring fees...: I’ve been trying cancel Microsoft azure and CANNOT. And I’m being charged reoccurring fees for a service I haven’t used since march https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-cancel-microsoft-azure-and-cannot/fb8818e2-c65e-4bc9-a24c-d7fd8c64450f
  10. I’ve been trying cancel Microsoft azure and CANNOT. And I’m being charged reoccurring fees...

I’ve been trying cancel Microsoft azure and CANNOT. And I’m being charged reoccurring fees...: I’ve been trying cancel Microsoft azure and CANNOT. And I’m being charged reoccurring fees for a service I haven’t used since march https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-cancel-microsoft-azure-and-cannot/fb8818e2-c65e-4bc9-a24c-d7fd8c64450f