Windows 10: Reoccurring Critical Error Event ID 41

Discus and support Reoccurring Critical Error Event ID 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to correct a critical error that is always in my Event Viewer (see attachment). [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yt4gold, Oct 10, 2018.

1. yt4gold Win User

Reoccurring Critical Error Event ID 41

I want to correct a critical error that is always in my Event Viewer (see attachment). Reoccurring Critical Error Event ID 41 [​IMG]

:)

yt4gold, Oct 10, 2018

2. event 41

Hello,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. Having said that, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this article:

Windows Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to share them with us here. Your input is very much welcome in our Community.

Michelle Vil, Oct 10, 2018
  3. MrDhruv Win User
    Critical Error Event id 41

1. Device type: PC

2. Who made it and model: Intel core i5, 4670. db85fl motherboard, assembled.

3. OS type: Pro

4. Current build. 15063.674

6. Its happening in idle mode also everywhere....

7. no errors, just restarts...

in event log it says critical error 41

MrDhruv, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Reoccurring Critical Error Event ID 41

ShengyangShi, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Reoccurring Critical Error Event ID 41

1. Reoccurring Critical Error Event ID 41 - Similar Threads - Reoccurring Critical Error

2. Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307: I don't know why but sometimes my pc freezes and then restarts, I'm posting the last two crashes. I want to know why freezes and fix the issue.Minidump files: minidumps.zipGot this error on November 5th, my pc froze and then it...
  3. Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307: I don't know why but sometimes my pc freezes and then restarts, I'm posting the last two crashes. I want to know why freezes and fix the issue.Minidump files: minidumps.zipGot this error on November 5th, my pc froze and then it...
  4. Reoccurring BSOD Event ID 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reoccurring BSOD Event ID 41, Kernel-Power: Hello! I have been having this error give me a BSOD with some frequency and I dont know what to do to solve it, I have resetted my pc twice and it always comes back the same. Can any one help me with this?<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  5. Reoccurring BSOD Event ID 41, Kernel-Power

Reoccurring BSOD Event ID 41, Kernel-Power: Hello! I have been having this error give me a BSOD with some frequency and I dont know what to do to solve it, I have resetted my pc twice and it always comes back the same. Can any one help me with this?<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  6. Critical Error Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Error Event ID 41: PC win 10 keeps locking up for the last 6 months or so...HP Pavillion Elite HPEFresh installed win 10 and some apps.... a few days ago but it is still happening..It locked up twice in the last couple of days..Sharing the dump file and a screen shot of the event viewer.. and...
  7. Critical Error Event ID 41

Critical Error Event ID 41: PC win 10 keeps locking up for the last 6 months or so...HP Pavillion Elite HPEFresh installed win 10 and some apps.... a few days ago but it is still happening..It locked up twice in the last couple of days..Sharing the dump file and a screen shot of the event viewer.. and...
  8. Critical Error Event ID 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Critical Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: Hello! i upgraded my pc from z270 and i7 7700k to z590 / i7 11700k / nvidia 3080, i also changed PSU,RAM and aio cooler, basically a full upgrade, it hasn't been a month yet but lastly computer started randomly restarting, i started searching for the problem and tried Windows...
  10. kernal power critical error, Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kernal power critical error, Event ID 41: My computer has crashed almost every day now because of this error and I can't find out what is causing it. The event viewer says it's related to hardware but I don't know what hardware that is.I have reinstalled my GPU drivers and even windows but it doesn't help.I have a...