Windows 10: Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs?

Discus and support Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need some applications for Editing the Shell and Context Menu *Smile of our Win 10, since i have a lot of stuff installed and i get really frustrated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PRince4, Feb 16, 2019.

1. PRince4 Win User

Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs?

I need some applications for Editing the Shell and Context Menu *Smile of our Win 10, since i have a lot of stuff installed and i get really frustrated *Mad by having to look all through this mess to click the wrong item. Twice.*cry

Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs? [​IMG]

Here on clicking a simple Mp3 file get a lot of stuff i don't want/need *Think.(I know some of them are Softwares that i installed and can be removed from) but i need to know how can i remove the ones that are added my Windows.

Thanks. *Biggrin

:)

PRince4, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Shell experience not running in Windows 10

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Does that mean the Start menu Cortana and the Task bar is not responding?

• Which is the current build installed on the computer?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Where exactly did you find that the shell experience not running?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 16, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

How to remove context menu items from shell?

How do you remove context entries that are provided by the OS?

As far as I know, you can't easily. You can add, modify, enable, disable anything added.

This may help- but beware of any consequences. Back up before attempting this (e.g. step 3)

from
    Remove from context menu? | PC Review

You might be able to deal with the others similarly.

Note: I've not tried this.

dalchina, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs? - Similar Threads - Reommendation Shell Menu

2. Open shell menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open shell menu: Anyone know if Open Shell Menu will work in win 11 ? 181208
  3. Classic Shell Start Menu not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic Shell Start Menu not Working: So about an hour ago I was searching up "how to make windows 10 feel more like windows 7" and one of the guides told me to create a shortcut with the classic personalization window. When I opened it, I proceeded to click the "synchronized theme" which changed my desktop...
  4. Shell Menu New

Shell Menu New: One of Nir Sofer's brilliant and helpful utilities. Controls what's displayed on the context menu New section. Personally, I only want Shortcut and Folder but MS slaps all office programs in there frequently. In the File menu There is a Save Selected Items choice which opens...
  5. Shell Menu New

in Windows 10 Support
    Shell Menu New: One of Nir Sofer's brilliant and helpful utilities. Controls what's displayed on the context menu New section. Personally, I only want Shortcut and Folder but MS slaps all office programs in there frequently. In the File menu There is a Save Selected Items choice which opens...
  6. Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs?

Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs?: I need some applications for Editing the Shell and Context Menu *Smile of our Win 10, since i have a lot of stuff installed and i get really frustrated *Mad by having to look all through this mess to click the wrong item. Twice.*cry [img] Here on clicking a simple Mp3 file...
  7. Context menu edit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Context menu edit: Good afternoon I would like to ask for advice on how to edit the folder context menu in Windows 10 x64 build 1803, do I need 3rd party software ?, thank you. 117739
  8. Editing Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing Start Menu: In all versions of Windows in the past, I have been able to edit and arrange program shortcuts and folders on the start menu. In Windows 10, I can open the folders containing the start menu items and make the desired changes, deletes, etc... but the changes are never...
  9. Inconsistent Shell Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Inconsistent Shell Context Menu: I noticed something peculiar this morning. The Explorer right-click context menu is inconsistent on what it displays. For example, when I right-clicked on one folder, it displays the "Add to Windows Media Player List" and "Play with Windows Media Player" options. [img]...
  10. edit menu

in Windows 10 Support
    edit menu: I had to set my Windows install and now I have an entry on the Start Menu I don't need. How can I remove this? [img] This is a directory with an Internet shortcut in it. The screenshot below shows it is not installed. [img] Any help will be appreciated. I have...