Windows 10: Reopen closed tab not working anymore

Discus and support Reopen closed tab not working anymore in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was good surprisingly of new feature/bug solved of new MS Edge browser after my Win 10 has been updated, anniversary updating. But I noticed that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mesajflaviu, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Reopen closed tab not working anymore

I was good surprisingly of new feature/bug solved of new MS Edge browser after my Win 10 has been updated, anniversary updating. But I noticed that "Reopen closed tab" functionality doesn't working anymore ... it is something wrong with my PC or you have the same issue too ?

Flaviu.

:)

mesajflaviu, Oct 3, 2016
  2. GLN(2) Win User

Edge pinned tabs do not stay pinned when browser is closed. How to fix?

When I pin tabs in Edge and then close the browser, the pinned tabs are no longer showing when I reopen the browser. How can I pin the tabs and have them remain pinned when the Edge browser is reopened?

GLN(2), Oct 3, 2016
  3. jlg1040 Win User
    webpage shortcut Windows 10

When I right click the page to quickly and easily create a desktop shortcut (like the good ol Windows 7 let me do), I only have Select All, Print, Inspect Element and view source as my options.

When I right click on the page's tab on the top of the screen I get reopen closed tab, close other tabs, refresh all tabs, duplicate tab and move to new window.

I also have no Icon at the left end of the address bar anymore.......

I can create it by doing your step #3, but what a pain!!

jlg1040, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Reopen closed tab not working anymore

I wonder if MS Edge team are looking here ...

mesajflaviu, Oct 5, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    Probably not, this is not an official MS site and they are scarcely watching their own sites.
    It's working in my case.
    Try Ctr.+Shift + T, that reopens last closed tabs in most browsers, Edge included.

CountMike, Oct 5, 2016
  6. lx07 Win User
    If I close tabs one by one re-open closed tab opens from the last one closed.
    If I close tabs with the option "Close tabs to the right" other tabs open from the rhs one.
    If I close tabs with the option "Close other tabs" it opens tabs from the lhs one.
    If I use Crtl+Shift+T it does the same as "Reopen closed tab"

So for me reopening tabs in Edge works but the order it re-opens them seems inconsistent (but my test might have been wrong - perhaps there is some logic I don't understand).

lx07, Oct 5, 2016
  7. For curiosity matter, I have loaded the same pages on Edge, Opera and Chrome ... the RAM eated by everyone was quite bit less on Edge ... but the pages was much more quality on Edge (the font are more clear ... in fact, everything was more clear) ! Opera and Chrome seem to have some thin mist (cloud) over pages, and the font was not so clear as on Edge ...

mesajflaviu, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Reopen closed tab not working anymore

1. Reopen closed tab not working anymore - Similar Threads - Reopen closed tab

2. Do recent updates prevent reopening closed tabs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do recent updates prevent reopening closed tabs?: I am using Windows 10, I'm quite happy with it and see no reason to change. However, a glitch has developed in that, it seems every time Google updates something not sure why, I haven't asked them to update anything, it closes all of my open tabs. This has, traditionally, not...
  3. Do recent updates prevent reopening closed tabs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do recent updates prevent reopening closed tabs?: I am using Windows 10, I'm quite happy with it and see no reason to change. However, a glitch has developed in that, it seems every time Google updates something not sure why, I haven't asked them to update anything, it closes all of my open tabs. This has, traditionally, not...
  4. Do recent updates prevent reopening closed tabs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.

Browsers open, close then reopen on startup.: Whether I use MS Edge, or Firefox, or Chrome, or DuckDuckGo... When I start the apps they immediately pop open, and within 1 second the browser immediately closes, then within 2-3 seconds the browser reopens and seems to be working without major issues. This seemed to start...
  6. Trying to reopen account that was closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reopen account that was closed: I closed one of my Microsoft accounts today, However I realized I needed something from it. I try to reopen it and I provide the right password and two step verification information. I am able to receive the verification code however when I input the code it says that the...
  7. Trying to reopen account that was closed

Trying to reopen account that was closed: I closed one of my Microsoft accounts today, However I realized I needed something from it. I try to reopen it and I provide the right password and two step verification information. I am able to receive the verification code however when I input the code it says that the...
  8. programs reopen upon close

in Windows 10 Customization
    programs reopen upon close: Hi guys, I have a question about my PC with win10. Every time when I close a program ex Word, Skype, Zoom, it will automatically reopen again. I will have to close it the second time in order to close it completely. Please help, it is annoying. Thanks in advance!...
  9. Desktop keeps closing and reopening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop keeps closing and reopening: Yesterday morning when I turned my HP Envy I don't have the model number on it froze up booting up. I turned it off at the surge protector and turned it back on. It booted up a little slower than usual, but brought the sign in screen up. I signed in and the desktop came up....
  10. Always close all tabs not working

in Browsers and Email
    Always close all tabs not working: I use Edge normally and really get annoyed when I close it with the top right hand X and "always close all tabs" comes up. I tick the box every time and close the browser, but get asked the same question every time. When I close with the top right hand X, I expect the damn...