Windows 10: Reopen closed tab not working anymore

Discus and support Reopen closed tab not working anymore in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was good surprisingly of new feature/bug solved of new MS Edge browser after my Win 10 has been updated, anniversary updating. But I noticed that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mesajflaviu, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Reopen closed tab not working anymore

I was good surprisingly of new feature/bug solved of new MS Edge browser after my Win 10 has been updated, anniversary updating. But I noticed that "Reopen closed tab" functionality doesn't working anymore ... it is something wrong with my PC or you have the same issue too ?

Flaviu.

:)

mesajflaviu, Oct 3, 2016
  2. GLN(2) Win User

Edge pinned tabs do not stay pinned when browser is closed. How to fix?

When I pin tabs in Edge and then close the browser, the pinned tabs are no longer showing when I reopen the browser. How can I pin the tabs and have them remain pinned when the Edge browser is reopened?

GLN(2), Oct 3, 2016
  3. jlg1040 Win User
    webpage shortcut Windows 10

When I right click the page to quickly and easily create a desktop shortcut (like the good ol Windows 7 let me do), I only have Select All, Print, Inspect Element and view source as my options.

When I right click on the page's tab on the top of the screen I get reopen closed tab, close other tabs, refresh all tabs, duplicate tab and move to new window.

I also have no Icon at the left end of the address bar anymore.......

I can create it by doing your step #3, but what a pain!!

jlg1040, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Reopen closed tab not working anymore

I wonder if MS Edge team are looking here ...

mesajflaviu, Oct 5, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    Probably not, this is not an official MS site and they are scarcely watching their own sites.
    It's working in my case.
    Try Ctr.+Shift + T, that reopens last closed tabs in most browsers, Edge included.

CountMike, Oct 5, 2016
  6. lx07 Win User
    If I close tabs one by one re-open closed tab opens from the last one closed.
    If I close tabs with the option "Close tabs to the right" other tabs open from the rhs one.
    If I close tabs with the option "Close other tabs" it opens tabs from the lhs one.
    If I use Crtl+Shift+T it does the same as "Reopen closed tab"

So for me reopening tabs in Edge works but the order it re-opens them seems inconsistent (but my test might have been wrong - perhaps there is some logic I don't understand).

lx07, Oct 5, 2016
  7. For curiosity matter, I have loaded the same pages on Edge, Opera and Chrome ... the RAM eated by everyone was quite bit less on Edge ... but the pages was much more quality on Edge (the font are more clear ... in fact, everything was more clear) ! Opera and Chrome seem to have some thin mist (cloud) over pages, and the font was not so clear as on Edge ...

mesajflaviu, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Reopen closed tab not working anymore

1. Reopen closed tab not working anymore - Similar Threads - Reopen closed tab

2. Tabs will not close on shutdown

in Browsers and Email
    Tabs will not close on shutdown: I am on W10 Home Version 1809 and when I press shutdown the tabs will not close. I use MSN for homepage and outlook for Email. When I open the system the previous tabs that were used remain on the task bar. How do I eliminate this, thanks. . 125772
  3. Closing Tabs at Shutdown

in Browsers and Email
    Closing Tabs at Shutdown: I followed al instructions on closing tabs at shutdown but nothing works. Ideas appreciated Thanks 25964
  4. Close all Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Close all Tabs: When using a search engine and having the need to return to a previous page, at present I am unable to do so. All I can do is either "Cancel" or "Close all Tabs" . This means I lose the site and have to start all over again. I am using Windows10 64byte. Can anyone tell me how...
  5. Always close all tabs not working

in Browsers and Email
    Always close all tabs not working: I use Edge normally and really get annoyed when I close it with the top right hand X and "always close all tabs" comes up. I tick the box every time and close the browser, but get asked the same question every time. When I close with the top right hand X, I expect the damn...
  6. Close All Tabs setting not working in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Close All Tabs setting not working in Edge: Having this problem with Edge.. EVERY time I close Edge up pops that silly "Do you want to close all tabs?" window along with checking the "Always close all tabs" box.. I say Yes and check the box but it doesn't hold the setting.. Anyone know of a way to stop this annoying...
  7. WiFi disconnects, must close and reopen laptop to reconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi disconnects, must close and reopen laptop to reconnect: Hey everyone, I'm a college kid who has been having major issues with my laptop, I'm desperate for some help. The problems: My Wifi cuts out at random, and after that my laptop won't reconnect- or connect to any wifi- until I either close the lid, wait for the green...
  8. Closing Tabs at Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing Tabs at Shutdown: Can someone tell me why when running Edge none of the tabs close when I sign out???????? When I sign back in it's like I never left the page. Thanks 46933
  9. Closing tabs on shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing tabs on shutdown: Besides manually ,how do I close tabs when I shutdown. Now when I shutdown and restart the system opens at the last site I was involved with. Thanks 104294
  10. Programs, Tabs, and Folders will not close

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs, Tabs, and Folders will not close: I have a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2-1051 that until this weekend was successfully running on Windows 10 upgrade. Suddenly this weekend it refused to add or change tabs in the Google Chrome browser. Tapping the X or + boxes did nothing. Then tapping some links within the browser...