Windows 10: Reorder Open Mail items when hovering over the outlook icon (How to reorder open windows)

Discus and support Reorder Open Mail items when hovering over the outlook icon (How to reorder open windows) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When opening Outlook one item will display when highlighting the Outlook icon. When you open up the Outlook Calendar in a new window the calendar is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kurt [JJCUS], May 21, 2019.

1. Reorder Open Mail items when hovering over the outlook icon (How to reorder open windows)

When opening Outlook one item will display when highlighting the Outlook icon. When you open up the Outlook Calendar in a new window the calendar is listed below the mail window. As you open emails the emails are added to the bottom of the new window list.

I usually have 15 to 20 windows open. I may close the Calender window and then need to reopen it. The calendar is now at the bottom of the window list. How can I reorder the windows so the calendar is directly below the inbox with the open emails below the calendar

:)

Kurt [JJCUS], May 21, 2019

2. quick launch: how to reorder icons

I have installed Quick Launch on my Windows 10 task bar. It works !

However, I would like to reorder the icons in a way that makes sense to me. The only reordering I have been able to discover so far is to move an icon to the end of the list. Is there a way to directly order them?

Peri Hartman, May 21, 2019
  3. AMcGeachy Win User
    photo reordering

Bruce

Sorry to be a pain. I actually thought that I could navigate a PC at an intermediate level but alas I have to revive my level. I cannot get past the ads to watch the tutorial. As soon as the cursor hovers over windows or file the ad appears and I can
    find no way of deleting it. When I try and follow the disable route nothing happens. Reorder to me means file order of pictures when downloaded are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4,5. I want the file to be reordered to 5,2,4,1,3 for the burning of a disc. Any suggestions
    especially how I can get to the tutorial.

AMcGeachy, May 21, 2019
  4. Reorder Open Mail items when hovering over the outlook icon (How to reorder open windows)

? Mail Accounts REORDER, w10M.14388

Hi,

We regret to inform you that you cannot reorder your mail accounts on Phone. I would suggest you to provide this as a suggestions on the Feedback app.

Do reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Reorder Open Mail items when hovering over the outlook icon (How to reorder open windows)

1. Reorder Open Mail items when hovering over the outlook icon (How to reorder open windows) - Similar Threads - Reorder Open Mail

2. Sign-in options reordering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in options reordering: Hi,Windows sign-in options provided at the time of login OR when in a browser i.e. Google Chrome while entering passwords are Face recognition, password, PIN for me. There are two issues I am facing:1. I want the default to be face followed by PIN. I am ok if PIN is the...
  3. How to reorder items in Quick access File explorer, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reorder items in Quick access File explorer, Windows 11: I think my File Explorer Windows 11 is possessed by an evil creature that enjoys rattling me. Every once in a while it decides to substitute my pinned folders with some random and mostly useless ones. Today I decided to retry and re-organize that section of File explorer.I am...
  4. How to reorder items in Quick access File explorer, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reorder items in Quick access File explorer, Windows 11: I think my File Explorer Windows 11 is possessed by an evil creature that enjoys rattling me. Every once in a while it decides to substitute my pinned folders with some random and mostly useless ones. Today I decided to retry and re-organize that section of File explorer.I am...
  5. Hovering over outlook open windows causes screen freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hovering over outlook open windows causes screen freezing: Related to AERO PEEK view in win 10 pro 20H2 surface laptop 3.. when hovering over the outlook open windows in the taskbar, the screen freezes for 2-3 seconds and does it continuously until mouse cursor is moved from the outlook windows.. error code 4101 source display.....
  6. How to reorder the open excel files in task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reorder the open excel files in task bar?: Hi, I use Multiple Excel files when at work. And for making my job easy, at the start of the day, I open those excel files in sequence which refers one file after the other, so that I need not drag the cursor to find the next file required. However, when accidentally if...
  7. Reorder tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reorder tabs: I used to be able to rearrange my tabs in Microsoft Edge, but now they will not move. Please advise on how to resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reorder-tabs/792748bc-ee41-4a7a-96be-8a50e93930bc
  8. how to reorder disks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to reorder disks: In Disk Management I see that drive C (system) in on disk 3. How can I reorder disks so that C will be on disk 1? Is it by changing sockets on board? how? or thru the Bios? I have Gigabyte Z87 motherboard thank you 109421
  9. Reorder WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reorder WiFi networks: I just got a Lenovo Yoga 14 with Win 10 preinstalled. I set up the WiFi for my home network and then added Xfinity WiFi hot spot so I can use the computer on my jobsite (Construction site that doesn't have its own internet connection). A Xfinity hot spot is also available...
  10. quick launch: how to reorder icons

in Windows 10 Support
    quick launch: how to reorder icons: I have installed Quick Launch on my Windows 10 task bar. It works ! However, I would like to reorder the icons in a way that makes sense to me. The only reordering I have been able to discover so far is to move an icon to the end of the list. Is there a way to directly...