Windows 10: Reorder tabs

Discus and support Reorder tabs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used to be able to rearrange my tabs in Microsoft Edge, but now they will not move. Please advise on how to resolve this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BeinsFamily, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Reorder tabs

I used to be able to rearrange my tabs in Microsoft Edge, but now they will not move. Please advise on how to resolve this issue.

:)

BeinsFamily, Oct 11, 2018

2. Why can't I reorder tabs in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

I'm having the same issue, and this advice is not helpful... We know how the reordering of tabs is *supposed* to work. In fact, I was able to reorder tabs just a week or so ago. Now everytime I click a tab and try to move it at all it opens a new window.
    Not what I want...

ZIMMER1994, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Ashley_RT Win User
    Why can't I reorder tabs in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

My tabs were working a few days ago and now I can't drag them down to open the tab in a new window or drag them left and right to reorder tabs.

Ashley_RT, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Reorder tabs

quick launch: how to reorder icons

I have installed Quick Launch on my Windows 10 task bar. It works !

However, I would like to reorder the icons in a way that makes sense to me. The only reordering I have been able to discover so far is to move an icon to the end of the list. Is there a way to directly order them?

Peri Hartman, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Reorder tabs

1. Reorder tabs - Similar Threads - Reorder tabs

2. Windows 11 Reorder Drives in This PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reorder Drives in This PC: HiI have mapped a drive BTHUB6DX that is connected to my BT router with i use for backups. It has appeared at the top of the list on the This PC list, above all the other drives including the C drive.How can I get this drive to be at the bottom of the list as I very rarely...
  3. Windows 11 Reorder Drives in This PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Reorder Drives in This PC: HiI have mapped a drive BTHUB6DX that is connected to my BT router with i use for backups. It has appeared at the top of the list on the This PC list, above all the other drives including the C drive.How can I get this drive to be at the bottom of the list as I very rarely...
  4. In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?: In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-msfs2020-is-there-a-way-to-reorder-my/fcfe38ca-b2d1-44a4-bba2-37482fde27a5
  5. In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?

In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?: In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-msfs2020-is-there-a-way-to-reorder-my/fcfe38ca-b2d1-44a4-bba2-37482fde27a5
  6. Sign-in options reordering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in options reordering: Hi,Windows sign-in options provided at the time of login OR when in a browser i.e. Google Chrome while entering passwords are Face recognition, password, PIN for me. There are two issues I am facing:1. I want the default to be face followed by PIN. I am ok if PIN is the...
  7. Sign-in options reordering

Sign-in options reordering: Hi,Windows sign-in options provided at the time of login OR when in a browser i.e. Google Chrome while entering passwords are Face recognition, password, PIN for me. There are two issues I am facing:1. I want the default to be face followed by PIN. I am ok if PIN is the...
  8. How to reorder audio output list in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reorder audio output list in Windows 11: Hi everyone,Is there a way to change the order of the list of audio output devices listed when click on the system tray speaker icon - Speakerie, being like thisthks in advanceImaOiar...
  9. How to reorder audio output list in Windows 11

How to reorder audio output list in Windows 11: Hi everyone,Is there a way to change the order of the list of audio output devices listed when click on the system tray speaker icon - Speakerie, being like thisthks in advanceImaOiar...
  10. Microsoft Edge will let you reorder tabs using keyboard shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you reorder tabs using keyboard shortcuts.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ueugjy/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_reorder_tabs_using/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i rearrange my tabs

2. reorder tabs

3. re order tabs in folder

4. edge reorder tabs,
  5. why am i not able to rearrange my tabs,
  6. how to reorder your tabs on windows 10,
  7. microsoft edge reorder tabs,
  8. cant reorder edge tabs,
  9. cannot reorder edge tabs,
  10. how to reorder tabs,
  11. cant reorder tabs microsoft edge