Windows 10: Reorder tabs

Discus and support Reorder tabs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used to be able to rearrange my tabs in Microsoft Edge, but now they will not move. Please advise on how to resolve this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BeinsFamily, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Reorder tabs

I used to be able to rearrange my tabs in Microsoft Edge, but now they will not move. Please advise on how to resolve this issue.

:)

BeinsFamily, Oct 11, 2018

2. Why can't I reorder tabs in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

I'm having the same issue, and this advice is not helpful... We know how the reordering of tabs is *supposed* to work. In fact, I was able to reorder tabs just a week or so ago. Now everytime I click a tab and try to move it at all it opens a new window.
    Not what I want...

ZIMMER1994, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Ashley_RT Win User
    Why can't I reorder tabs in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

My tabs were working a few days ago and now I can't drag them down to open the tab in a new window or drag them left and right to reorder tabs.

Ashley_RT, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Reorder tabs

quick launch: how to reorder icons

I have installed Quick Launch on my Windows 10 task bar. It works !

However, I would like to reorder the icons in a way that makes sense to me. The only reordering I have been able to discover so far is to move an icon to the end of the list. Is there a way to directly order them?

Peri Hartman, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Reorder tabs

1. Reorder tabs - Similar Threads - Reorder tabs

2. Biblical Hebrew (Tiro) keyboard not recognized in language tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Biblical Hebrew (Tiro) keyboard not recognized in language tab: I recently downloaded the Biblical Hebrew (Tiro) keyboard, version 1.5, in addition to the standard Hebrew keyboard, and I added this keyboard to the Hebrew language in Settings. However, when I press windows+space the Biblical Hebrew keyboard does not show up in the list of...
  3. Windows 10 1903: Set a default Task Manager tab

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1903: Set a default Task Manager tab: Windows 10 users may set a default Task Manager tab in the next feature update for the operating system. Microsoft modified the Task Manager in Windows 10; the company added features to the Task Manager, e.g. to display the GPU performance or process groups. Other changes,...
  4. Help my alt + tab is not diplaying correctly

Help my alt + tab is not diplaying correctly: Please help, my windows alt tab not displaying correctly. I have installed the latest update but the problem still happen. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-alt-tab-is-not-diplaying-correctly/6d5d646a-93b9-4e10-b93c-cc273ac742bb
  5. You have been denied access to this folder" + no security tab on particular USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    You have been denied access to this folder" + no security tab on particular USB: If you have a HP PC, you can solve this problem by setting the Device Access Manager to full access to your usb devices. To do that go to HP Client Security. On the Dashboard go to Device Security and change your access settings....
  6. Possible to Reorder Icons in the Network Status from Tray?

Possible to Reorder Icons in the Network Status from Tray?: If I click the wifi icon or cellular icon in the tray, my options are listed as wifi, airplane mode, cellular, and mobile hotspot. Is there a way to rearrange these so they are in the order wifi, cellular, mobile hotspot, airplane mode? [img] 112447
  7. how to reorder disks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to reorder disks: In Disk Management I see that drive C (system) in on disk 3. How can I reorder disks so that C will be on disk 1? Is it by changing sockets on board? how? or thru the Bios? I have Gigabyte Z87 motherboard thank you 109421
  8. Sleep closes/reorders programs randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep closes/reorders programs randomly: I am using a brand new Asus ZenBook Flip UX360CA, and closing the lid causes strange behavior. It always sleeps and wakes like it should, and very quickly, but not quite right. It's subtle sometimes; if I left it closed overnight I might not even realize something had changed...
  9. Reorder WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reorder WiFi networks: I just got a Lenovo Yoga 14 with Win 10 preinstalled. I set up the WiFi for my home network and then added Xfinity WiFi hot spot so I can use the computer on my jobsite (Construction site that doesn't have its own internet connection). A Xfinity hot spot is also available...
  10. quick launch: how to reorder icons

in Windows 10 Support
    quick launch: how to reorder icons: I have installed Quick Launch on my Windows 10 task bar. It works ! However, I would like to reorder the icons in a way that makes sense to me. The only reordering I have been able to discover so far is to move an icon to the end of the list. Is there a way to directly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant reorder tabs microsoft edge