Windows 10: Reordering Controller Assignment Order

Discus and support Reordering Controller Assignment Order in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to manually reorder the controller assignments in Windows 10? I recently got an Analog Keyboard and it's overtaking the #1 slot in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elysium AM, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Reordering Controller Assignment Order

Is there a way to manually reorder the controller assignments in Windows 10?

I recently got an Analog Keyboard and it's overtaking the #1 slot in the controller assignments. I can't seem to find a solution to this anywhere in the internet. And no, disabling the Keyboard is not an option for obvious reasons. Because the keyboard occupies the #1 slot, none of my games recognize my actual controller whenever I want to play them.

Is there a Registry I need to edit, or maybe some kind of hidden utility that lets me simply switch around controller order or something?

:)

Elysium AM, Apr 20, 2021

2. quick launch: how to reorder icons

I have installed Quick Launch on my Windows 10 task bar. It works !

However, I would like to reorder the icons in a way that makes sense to me. The only reordering I have been able to discover so far is to move an icon to the end of the list. Is there a way to directly order them?

Peri Hartman, Apr 20, 2021
  3. AMcGeachy Win User
    photo reordering

I hate to bring this up BUT has anybody found a way to reorder their photos with any program that runs on windows 10. I want to reorder my photos in my order not a pre-selected order determined by Windows 10

cheers

AMcGeachy, Apr 20, 2021
  4. AMcGeachy Win User

Reordering Controller Assignment Order

photo reordering

Bruce

Sorry to be a pain. I actually thought that I could navigate a PC at an intermediate level but alas I have to revive my level. I cannot get past the ads to watch the tutorial. As soon as the cursor hovers over windows or file the ad appears and I can
    find no way of deleting it. When I try and follow the disable route nothing happens. Reorder to me means file order of pictures when downloaded are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4,5. I want the file to be reordered to 5,2,4,1,3 for the burning of a disc. Any suggestions
    especially how I can get to the tutorial.

AMcGeachy, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Reordering Controller Assignment Order

1. Reordering Controller Assignment Order - Similar Threads - Reordering Controller Assignment

2. User Account control order of log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account control order of log in: Hello, I am trying to add adobe animate on my computer but the user account control thing pops up. It says add username and password. I know what they are but I dont know in what order to put them in. There is only one text box to put both things in. And just to clarify I am...
  3. User Account control order of log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account control order of log in: Hello, I am trying to add adobe animate on my computer but the user account control thing pops up. It says add username and password. I know what they are but I dont know in what order to put them in. There is only one text box to put both things in. And just to clarify I am...
  4. In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?: In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-msfs2020-is-there-a-way-to-reorder-my/fcfe38ca-b2d1-44a4-bba2-37482fde27a5
  5. In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?

In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles?: In msfs2020, is there a way to reorder my controller profiles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-msfs2020-is-there-a-way-to-reorder-my/fcfe38ca-b2d1-44a4-bba2-37482fde27a5
  6. Sign-in options reordering

Sign-in options reordering: Hi,Windows sign-in options provided at the time of login OR when in a browser i.e. Google Chrome while entering passwords are Face recognition, password, PIN for me. There are two issues I am facing:1. I want the default to be face followed by PIN. I am ok if PIN is the...
  7. Change controller order

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change controller order: Hello. I need to change my controller order because many times I plug-in my xbox 360 controller and it connects as 2nd. I don't know how and why but it happens like A LOT. The majority of the time I just unplug and then plug-in again and it fixes, sometimes I need total...
  8. Order of drive letter assignment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Order of drive letter assignment: I have a desktop system with a C drive (SSD), a D (Raid SATA) , E (SSD). I also have an Epson WP-4535 connected via a USB port. For whatever reason, Windows assigns the next three drive letters to the printer, I'm not clear why. These assignments don't show up explorer, or...
  9. Reorder tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reorder tabs: I used to be able to rearrange my tabs in Microsoft Edge, but now they will not move. Please advise on how to resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reorder-tabs/792748bc-ee41-4a7a-96be-8a50e93930bc
  10. how to reorder disks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to reorder disks: In Disk Management I see that drive C (system) in on disk 3. How can I reorder disks so that C will be on disk 1? Is it by changing sockets on board? how? or thru the Bios? I have Gigabyte Z87 motherboard thank you 109421