Windows 10: Reown c drive

Discus and support Reown c drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so a little confusing to explain but I was stuck in a boot loop and still am however I've managed to get to the win recovery My cdrive was changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Witeboyninja, May 20, 2020.

1. Reown c drive

Ok so a little confusing to explain but I was stuck in a boot loop and still am however I've managed to get to the win recovery

My cdrive was changed to everyone ownership that's where the loop began I cannot load computer at all aside from recovery command prompt theres no safe mode at all command is my only option so can someone help me by giving me a prompt to change permission amd ownership back to administrator I've tried takeown but being in recovery I'm not actually using an account and ownership doesnt go back to admins I tried icacls and I dont have permission I know it can be done but I dont know exactly how to type it out I'm using an acer aspire some Dell commands will not work please help if possible thank you in advance

:)

Witeboyninja, May 20, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 20, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, May 20, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Reown c drive

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Reown c drive

1. Reown c drive - Similar Threads - Reown drive

2. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  3. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  4. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  6. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  7. How do I find what's taking up space on my C drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find what's taking up space on my C drive?: Storage usage shows 130 GB used by Installed apps, but when I click for more details, the list provided doesn't add up to that at all. Where is the rest of that 130 GB?I'm trying to add screenshots here but they won't seem to upload for some reason....
  8. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE: I have had my this issue for years now and I can't even download a server manager I need serious help with this problem it's ruined my life and I don't know what else to do it m locked out of my own accounts as administrator I've purchased 8 laptops and 2 USB sticks from best...
  9. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE: I have had my this issue for years now and I can't even download a server manager I need serious help with this problem it's ruined my life and I don't know what else to do it m locked out of my own accounts as administrator I've purchased 8 laptops and 2 USB sticks from best...
  10. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging