Windows 10: Reown c drive

Discus and support Reown c drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so a little confusing to explain but I was stuck in a boot loop and still am however I've managed to get to the win recovery My cdrive was changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Witeboyninja, May 20, 2020 at 10:42 PM.

1. Reown c drive

Ok so a little confusing to explain but I was stuck in a boot loop and still am however I've managed to get to the win recovery

My cdrive was changed to everyone ownership that's where the loop began I cannot load computer at all aside from recovery command prompt theres no safe mode at all command is my only option so can someone help me by giving me a prompt to change permission amd ownership back to administrator I've tried takeown but being in recovery I'm not actually using an account and ownership doesnt go back to admins I tried icacls and I dont have permission I know it can be done but I dont know exactly how to type it out I'm using an acer aspire some Dell commands will not work please help if possible thank you in advance

:)

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 20, 2020 at 10:45 PM
  3. Jacee Win User
    C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

4. Arun B J Win User

Reown c drive

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thema:

Reown c drive

1. Reown c drive - Similar Threads - Reown drive

2. External hard drive wont auto start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive wont auto start: I have a an external hard drive that shows in the devices but does not open on my windows 10 can you help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive-wont-auto-start/5bb24d53-d0fc-41e5-b088-a5e1e4939240
  3. My laptop's hard drive was encrypted with Bitlocker without me enabling it and now I need a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop's hard drive was encrypted with Bitlocker without me enabling it and now I need a...: I have an HP Elitebook 840 G1. It runs windows 10 on a 500gb hard drive. Today I turned it on to be greeted with a bitlocker screen telling me I need to put in a key because of a system change. I have no memory of ever enabling bitlocker and have never changed any settings in...
  4. Windows 10 Mirrored Drives turned from red to a greenish colour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mirrored Drives turned from red to a greenish colour: [ATTACH] I was upgrading my computer and then doing a bit of cable management to tidy things up, I disconnected both drives, though not at the same time, while Windows was running. I realised that one drive was missing Managed to connect the drives, but they are showing...
  5. RAW Hard Drive Data Loss

in Windows 10 Support
    RAW Hard Drive Data Loss: Windows 10 1909 x64 So I had mounting a Hard Drive to VMware and access the drive through VMware. One day I tried to access the data on the drive and Windows detected the drive as a Raw drive and I had know idea what do so I looked online and people suggested running chkdsk...
  6. How Do I Fix My DVD Drive In Windows 10?

How Do I Fix My DVD Drive In Windows 10?: I have been having a problem with my dvd drive on my windows 10 laptop. I have had my laptop for five years and the dvd drive has worked fine until a few months ago and I still can`t fix it. It doesn`t show up in this pc and to find it in device manager I have to click show...
  7. Move Hard Drive from One Laptop to Another

Move Hard Drive from One Laptop to Another: I have two laptops, both are Dell Inspiron model 5558 with identical hardware configurations. Both are Win 10 version 1903. Due to a hinge issue with the primary machine, I want to move the hard drive from the one with the damaged hinge to the one without the hinge problem....
  8. Storage Settings Displaying Inflated C Drive Space...

Storage Settings Displaying Inflated C Drive Space...: Hi, I recently performed a clean install on my computer, and promptly after finishing an offline from Internet connection that is setup of driver installations, the space for my C drive is horribly inflated. To this day, roughly a month later without updates, my C drive...
  9. One drive needs attention

One drive needs attention: I'm unable to fix this problem because the email that comes up *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is an old email - no longer exists - obviously no password works. I don't know how to change it to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....
  10. TOSHIBA USB 3.0 PORTABLE HARD DRIVE 1.0TB

TOSHIBA USB 3.0 PORTABLE HARD DRIVE 1.0TB: Hi, Can you tell why is my Toshiba usb 3.0 portable hard drive 1.0tb is not recognized? How can I fix it? Thanks in advance... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-usb-30-portable-hard-drive-10tb/a88844f3-e5e5-4fd6-af89-32770600269f