Windows 10: Repair corrupted GoPro videos if they are not working

Discus and support Repair corrupted GoPro videos if they are not working in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] For several years know many folks have claimed that if you’re looking for a quality action camera, then the GoPro line is the best of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 24, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Repair corrupted GoPro videos if they are not working

WinClub, Oct 24, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 24, 2018
  3. MP4 Repair

I gave that program a try last night and it said my corrupted file wasn't the right format..... Although all gopro files are mp4 and the videos before and after were just fine haha. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try it again using a bunch of different reference videos and see if that fixes it.

jasper1605, Oct 24, 2018
  4. TonyTiger Win User

BSOD watching Youtube videos or editing with GoPro Studio

Hi,

I get a BSOD with a DPC_WATCHDOG violation error when watching Youtube videos or editing some of my GoPro footage using GoPro Studio. I already followed the advice here: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/dpc_wa...-in-windows-10

But that did not work and I'm not sure what to do next. It doesn't happen on all youtube videos (for instance, the instruction video on how to make the dump in the sticky of this forum worked just fine). Crashes when editing GoPro footage are more "reliable": GoPro studio will crash every time I try to edit a video.

Attachment 143180

TonyTiger, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Repair corrupted GoPro videos if they are not working - Similar Threads - Repair corrupted GoPro

2. Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud: I have a GoPro camera with a subscription to their cloud service only I can't upload my videos located on my computer to the cloud using Windows 11. My husband still has a Windows 10 computer and is using the same security and network that I'm using and I can upload the video...
  3. Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud: I have a GoPro camera with a subscription to their cloud service only I can't upload my videos located on my computer to the cloud using Windows 11. My husband still has a Windows 10 computer and is using the same security and network that I'm using and I can upload the video...
  4. No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10: Hello,I would like to play GoPro Hero 10 Videos in 5K quality with Windows 10 21H2. After trying several players it is not working. Is it possible to install drivers?Thx, Martin...
  5. No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10: Hello,I would like to play GoPro Hero 10 Videos in 5K quality with Windows 10 21H2. After trying several players it is not working. Is it possible to install drivers?Thx, Martin...
  6. No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. GoPro as a webcam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GoPro as a webcam: As I'm sure that all of you know, it is virtually impossible to get a webcam for under $70, which led me to wonder if I could use my GoPro Hero 5 black as a webcam for Zoom? I don't any fancy 4k stuff and would prefer to do it without having to buy any additional stuff....
  8. gopro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    gopro: My new gopro works fine with my mac but I cant get my windows 10 pc to recognize it or allow it to work with the installed gopro software. Can someone please help me? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gopro/ba1c6f43-a0aa-4775-897b-30a23d0be97a
  9. cant't play gopro hero7 black video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant't play gopro hero7 black video: I have windows 10 home 10.0.1763 build 17763. intel core i5-6400t my pc will play the video but in slow motion or jerky might be a better description. is there anything I can do to make it play properly? thanks Alan...
  10. BSOD watching Youtube videos or editing with GoPro Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD watching Youtube videos or editing with GoPro Studio: Hi, I get a BSOD with a DPC_WATCHDOG violation error when watching Youtube videos or editing some of my GoPro footage using GoPro Studio. I already followed the advice here: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/dpc_wa...-in-windows-10 But that did not work and I'm not sure...