Windows 10: repair disc/device/sd/usb

Discus and support repair disc/device/sd/usb in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; brand spanking new installation - the FIRST driver I tried to load killed 10. will not get past the "we're collecting" screen now. is there a repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cognus, May 19, 2015.

1. cognus Win User

repair disc/device/sd/usb

brand spanking new installation - the FIRST driver I tried to load killed 10.
    will not get past the "we're collecting" screen now.
    is there a repair function buried somewhere in the install media that I am ignorant of? how to back out the driver or whatever fraction got loaded and killed 10?

:)

cognus, May 19, 2015
  2. Time Lady Win User

Unable to download anything after installing windows 10. Is there a fix?

Can you access the internet at all?

Can you install programs/files from an disc/SD/USB device?

Under device manager is there any warning triangles showing for Ethernet adapter or wifi adapter?

Time Lady, May 19, 2015
  3. Unable to download anything after installing windows 10. Is there a fix?

Yes I can access the internet. Cannot install programs form disc/sd/usb devices. When I try I get a message that says it could not access Windows Installer. There are no warning triangles for either adapter. Thanks.....

TerryMayon, May 19, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

System Restore is your best bet. Otherwise just reinstall Win 10.

Ztruker, May 19, 2015
Thema:

1. repair disc/device/sd/usb - Similar Threads - repair disc device

2. repair disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    repair disc: Hi, have made a backup to my Windows 10 PC, and was offered to create a repair disc, I used a usb flash as usual, but got a note that say [The system repair disc could not be created][Windows did not find a CD/DVD burner, make sure it is connected to the computer and try...
  3. repair disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    repair disc: Hi, have made a backup to my Windows 10 PC, and was offered to create a repair disc, I used a usb flash as usual, but got a note that say [The system repair disc could not be created][Windows did not find a CD/DVD burner, make sure it is connected to the computer and try...
  4. repair disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows repair disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows repair disc: Hello everyone! Can I create a system repair disc on a movable USB flash drive, because my PC doesn't possess any CD/DVD slot and everytime I try to create one, It says it could not find a CD or DVD burner...
  6. Windows repair disc

Windows repair disc: Hello everyone! Can I create a system repair disc on a movable USB flash drive, because my PC doesn't possess any CD/DVD slot and everytime I try to create one, It says it could not find a CD or DVD burner...
  7. Can i create a system repair disc on USB?

Can i create a system repair disc on USB?: Hi! Just asking if I can put a system repair disc on a USB or if I can only put it on a blank unformatted CD/DVD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-create-a-system-repair-disc-on-usb/2503d3f9-79e3-40a8-aa48-e794768a65fa
  8. SD card coming up as USB device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card coming up as USB device.: Hi, I plugged my SD card into my HP laptop, it comes up is USB device in file explorer and i cant view the contents of the SD card. I have tried on a different computer and it works, when i go into device manager it also comes up as USB drive. Please help....
  9. win10 repair disc

win10 repair disc: How to make a win10 repair disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-repair-disc/e698be65-1bdd-4a35-9e38-fbc464eebe3f
  10. Disc D Repair

Disc D Repair: Does the Scanning and Repair option work or can I buy a disc repair tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-d-repair/7555a9cf-bec8-4ac0-8471-e4301946058f