Windows 10: Repair failure

Discus and support Repair failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. After an update of windows, my laptop for some reason failed to complete it so it tried to repair. Repair fails, and what ever option I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by {Persephone}, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Repair failure

Hello. After an update of windows, my laptop for some reason failed to complete it so it tried to repair. Repair fails, and what ever option I was choosing in advanced options in troubleshooting, it failed as well. After disabling automatic startup repair from command prompt with : bcdedit /set {default} recoveryenabled No
    It stopped doing the auto repair, but, starts in a recovery blue screen, saying that operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors. Error code : 0xc0000225

Below gives me the options: esc for recovery, enter to try again, f8 for startup settings.

Thing is that after disabling aurmtimatic startup, it got even worse since now whatever option I chose like reset, command prompt, startup in safe mode, I get this: you need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this Pc.

:)

{Persephone}, Dec 16, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Dec 16, 2018
  4. OneMoar Win User

Repair failure

I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Repair failure

1. Repair failure - Similar Threads - Repair failure

2. How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?: I have 4X 4TB drives configured as RAID 1 mirroring. I assumed that meant that a copy of the data was also stored on the other drives since only 8TB of the 16TB is available. I ID'd the failing drive and replaced it. I'm unable to remove the drive from the pool even though...
  3. How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?: I have 4X 4TB drives configured as RAID 1 mirroring. I assumed that meant that a copy of the data was also stored on the other drives since only 8TB of the 16TB is available. I ID'd the failing drive and replaced it. I'm unable to remove the drive from the pool even though...
  4. How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?: Hello,While checking my internal HDD with HD Tune Pro tool, I got this status:HD Tune Pro: SAMSUNG SSD PM851 2.5 7mm 256GB Health ID Current Worst ThresholdData Status 05 Retired Block Count 100 1 10 0 failed 0C Power Cycle Count 95 95 0 4615 ok AF Unknown Attribute 100 100...
  6. HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?: Hello,While checking my internal HDD with HD Tune Pro tool, I got this status:HD Tune Pro: SAMSUNG SSD PM851 2.5 7mm 256GB Health ID Current Worst ThresholdData Status 05 Retired Block Count 100 1 10 0 failed 0C Power Cycle Count 95 95 0 4615 ok AF Unknown Attribute 100 100...
  7. HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?

8. how to fix an Automatic Repair failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix an Automatic Repair failure: I have been trying to turn on my laptop but it has been telling me that it is preparing an automatic repair, then diagnosing, then Automatic repair couldn't repair your system and gives me Log file; E;\Windows\System32\Logfiles\SrtTrail.txt I have searched the internet for...
  9. how to fix an Automatic Repair failure

how to fix an Automatic Repair failure: I have been trying to turn on my laptop but it has been telling me that it is preparing an automatic repair, then diagnosing, then Automatic repair couldn't repair your system and gives me Log file; E;\Windows\System32\Logfiles\SrtTrail.txt I have searched the internet for...
  10. how to fix an Automatic Repair failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging