Windows 10: Repair Grub booting, there is probably a chance to?

Discus and support Repair Grub booting, there is probably a chance to? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Translated to English: A problem like pasta That You Can not Do Something AT, you will have to do a reinstall. Error: Unknown File System Input rescuse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andry, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Andry Win User

Repair Grub booting, there is probably a chance to?

Translated to English: A problem like pasta That You Can not Do Something AT, you will have to do a reinstall. Error: Unknown File System Input rescuse in one fashion ... grub rescuse I have Win 10 installed Primarily in the beginning of the hard drive and it's Only Win 10 I HAVE thismessage. The switching system Linux Ubuntu logical in the beginning of the hard disk. Ubuntu is Not a problem With and cows Right now 14:04 Now I have this ORDER Ubuntu 04.14 / Win 10 of the switching system and to go over to Win 10 has the website error. Win 10 does not have a SIN number of testers, Only The normal startup file? What Mark here the way I do not have a clue? I have tried With Update for Win 10 to no avail in the party ringtone GParted Which is for Linux. I think someone has the solution for Denna ERROR, Affectionate That I Have to Win. ? 10 startup file repair Grub boot, it is probably a chance? A problem like pasta That You Can not Do Something AT, you need to do a reinstall. Error: Unknown File System Type rescuse fashion ... grub rescuse I have installed Win 10 in firsthand the start of the hard drive and it's only win 10 I'll have it here message. Join Linux Ubuntu logical in the beginning of the hard disk. Ubuntu is not a problem and running right now 14:04 now I have this order Ubuntu 14.04 / Win 10 of the coupling system and switch to Win 10, the error occurred. Win 10 has no shame series testers, Normal Right burrow the boot file? What are the General, I have not a clue? I have tried to Update to Win 10, but the Party's results in the least GParted Which is Linux. I think someone has the solution in This ERROR, Affectionate That I Have to Win. 10 startup file?

:)

Andry, Mar 17, 2016

2. Cannot find GRLDR Windows 10 after updating

It's only a problem if I leave it plugged in during start up. When I get a chance I might reset my boot order.

Patricia Marie M, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Upgrading from Win to Win 10 on a dual booting pc

That's what I was worried about.

I'll download Grub repair. Thanks for the input.

DavidBuehler_413, Mar 17, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Repair Grub booting, there is probably a chance to? [​IMG]

Hej Andry, välkommen till Ten Forums.

Ten Forums är en engelskt sajt, alla posten ska vara på engelska eller innehålla en engelsk översättning. Med det sagt, jag föreslår att du tar det här upp på Ubuntu / Linux forum, för det verkar vara en Grub / Linux problem.

Hello Andry, welcome to the Ten Forums.

Ten Forums is an English site, all the posts must be in English or contain an English translation. Having said that, I suggest you take this up on Ubuntu / Linux forums, for it seems to be a Grub / Linux problem.

5. Andry Win User
    Hey, kari it's not a problem with Ubuntu as I come in!
    It is Windows 10 as the error shows!

Andry, Mar 17, 2016
  6. Kari Win User
    The message your posted in English:

Code: Error: no such partition Entering rescue mode... Grub rescue[/quote] That is a Linux issue as your Linux bootloader is unable to find the Windows partition. A fast check on various Ubuntu sites shows that's really a quite common issue.

7. Andry Win User
    Thank you, kari
    I will contact the Ubuntu Sweden to see if they can find the concept to cure this error?

Andry, Mar 17, 2016
  8. Kari Win User

I found this video. Please notice if you try the method shown in the video, you will do it at your risk:

[youtube]i1QpN9IWSoc[/youtube]

9. Andry Win User
    kari
    Ett problem mitt tangentbord inte lyder hjälp tecken så det är inte lätt att komma in dessa koder för att kopiera och klistra in dem kan inte heller?
    Återkommer när jag fick reda på var =) (/ är och sedan testa om koderna fungerar ?

Andry, Mar 17, 2016
  10. Kari Win User

Snälla Andry, på engelska var så god! Vi har över 50,000 medlemmer här, inte alla av dom förstår svenska.

Dear Andry, in English please! We have over 50,000 members here, not all of them understand Swedish.

11. Andry Win User
    Now I found the text to be English!
    I have come a long way

error: No such partition
    Entering rescue mode...
    grub rescue

attempt failed with stated codes.

Andry, Mar 17, 2016
  12. Kari Win User
    I posted the English error message already in post #4, that's nothing new.

Grub bootloader issues have really nothing to do with Windows. You have to take this issue to Ubuntu and / or general Linux forums.

13. Andry Win User

I have a talented person on hand just Ubuntu Sweden and also there FORSS
    page that has a solution, so we have to hope that it resolves itself, I have a lot to win. 10 I do not want to lose out by a reinstallation.

Andry, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Repair Grub booting, there is probably a chance to? - Similar Threads - Repair Grub booting

2. Boots into Grub.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boots into Grub.: Whilst Windows Update was running, my laptop crashed, as i had forgotten to switch the PSU on. Now when I boot the laptop it goes straight into Grub, typing "exit" it then allows Windows to load. Could you please help me to make my machine normal. Thankyou...
  3. Boots into Grub.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boots into Grub.: Whilst Windows Update was running, my laptop crashed, as i had forgotten to switch the PSU on. Now when I boot the laptop it goes straight into Grub, typing "exit" it then allows Windows to load. Could you please help me to make my machine normal. Thankyou...
  4. Boot issues/probable gpt corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot issues/probable gpt corruption: Issue: BootPlatform: Windows 11 Boot Drive: WD Blue SN570 500GBBootloader: GPTHi! I had turned off my computer and then opened it up to clean it, but moments later, I noticed that it had started booting out and at that time I had removed the SSD. The consequence of which is...
  5. Boot issues/probable gpt corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot issues/probable gpt corruption: Issue: BootPlatform: Windows 11 Boot Drive: WD Blue SN570 500GBBootloader: GPTHi! I had turned off my computer and then opened it up to clean it, but moments later, I noticed that it had started booting out and at that time I had removed the SSD. The consequence of which is...
  6. Booting windows 10 after deleting grub.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting windows 10 after deleting grub.: Hi! I am using windows 10 pro 64 bit . I have installed prime os in dual boot with windows 10. I have only the windows 8.1 32 bit bootable media. because my usb capacity is only 3.72 GB After deleting grub loader, can i fix the grub error by this windows 8.1 32 bit...
  7. I Cannot Boot Windows From GRUB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Cannot Boot Windows From GRUB: I decided I wanted to have a go at Linux (prepares for downvotes). However, I fluffed it. So I installed Ubuntu onto a USB stick so it can run off that instead of the hard drive that runs Windows so I could keep it clean. However, after having a play in Ubuntu, I tried...
  8. Boot usbwin10 from grub menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot usbwin10 from grub menu: Currently I have installed Manjaro, but have access to GRUB before loading the OS, my USB is recognized, but it won't boot from it, even if I manually set my boot priority to usb. Is there any way to boot usbwin10 from grub terminal?...
  9. Problem booting windows from Grub

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem booting windows from Grub: I have installed Windows 10 along with Ubuntu in my laptop. Windows is installed on an SSD and Ubuntu on HDD. When I try to boot Windows from GRUB, the following error message appears: error: no such device:D0FA-2FF1 error: disk 'hd1,gpt2' not found Another option gives:...
  10. dual boot menu and gnu grub

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dual boot menu and gnu grub: in windows 10 i got only one os (that is win 10 ) and i still see dual boot menu and when i open my pc it starts from gnu grub please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-boot-menu-and-gnu-grub/e73f0933-cd9e-4cd5-9936-e6d3c3851390"