Windows 10: Repair Lan Cables (the plastic ends)

Discus and support Repair Lan Cables (the plastic ends) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there does anybody else have a problem with this -- I have loads of LAN cable but I'm always breaking at least one of the end plastic connectors Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Nov 18, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Repair Lan Cables (the plastic ends)

Hi there
    does anybody else have a problem with this -- I have loads of LAN cable but I'm always breaking at least one of the end plastic connectors

Is there any way to put a new one on the end of the cable -- it's such a waste getting new cable because I've just broken the connector --the bit that gets broken is the little piece that usually snaps into the lan socket on the computer / wall etc.

This seems to be a weak point in the design of these things -- I'm sure I can't be the only one who regularly has this problem.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 18, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Nov 18, 2019
  3. cable management for a lan box

anyone got some suggestions for cable management for a my new lan box? its small matx case, and i dont have a modular psu. link could help too! thanks *Toast :toast:

xmountainxlionx, Nov 18, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Repair Lan Cables (the plastic ends) - Similar Threads - Repair Lan Cables

2. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  3. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  4. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lan cable issue: Hi, my LAN cable suddenly stopped working despite being perfectly fine the night before. The cable is still plugged in but my laptop isn't recognizing it.I tried check the wires if there's any physical damage, but there's none. I tried following other forums by restarting my...
  6. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lan cable issue: Hi, my LAN cable suddenly stopped working despite being perfectly fine the night before. The cable is still plugged in but my laptop isn't recognizing it.I tried check the wires if there's any physical damage, but there's none. I tried following other forums by restarting my...
  7. Lan cable issue

8. Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable

Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable: My internet disconnects like after every 15 seconds. Could be random sometimes, too. I've got a LAN Cable connected to my PC. I've tried changing the LAN Cable, asking my internet provider for help, but it's all useless. I can't play games from like the past week, because...
  9. Lan cable is not recognized

Lan cable is not recognized: I have a problem with my internet. I see that I have not plugged in a LAN cable, although I plugged one in. I've already tried to reinstall the network adapter and the driver. It did not work. What should I do?...
  10. LAN cable eliminator !!!

LAN cable eliminator !!!: Hi there I've been posting recently about the advantages of using an Ethernet Wifi bridge recently - and how you can use an old router to use DD-WRT to create one. However if you are a bit nervous about flashing routers (only do it on one you could throw away if it goes...