Windows 10: REPAIR MY COMPUTER

Discus and support REPAIR MY COMPUTER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]This appeared on my screen when i turned it on and I restarted it many times but it didnt work. I went to the advanced options and tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by claricesim, Nov 5, 2019.

1. REPAIR MY COMPUTER

REPAIR MY COMPUTER [​IMG]This appeared on my screen when i turned it on and I restarted it many times but it didnt work. I went to the advanced options and tried to trouble shoot but it also couldnt help me. I clicked Reset this pc after I clicked troubleshoot this pc but it just told me it couldnt reset. Please helpREPAIR MY COMPUTER :(

:)

claricesim, Nov 5, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Your computer needs to be repaired. Error: 0Xc0000185

Hi,

Thanks for the update and response.

Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your PC for the problem and then tries to fix it so your PC can start correctly.

If the issue persists even after startup repair I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • bootrec /fixmbr
    • bootrec /fixboot
    • bootrec /scanos
    • bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft
    cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Nov 5, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

REPAIR MY COMPUTER

I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

REPAIR MY COMPUTER

1. REPAIR MY COMPUTER - Similar Threads - REPAIR COMPUTER

2. my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair: i have a hpcomputer and it will not stop going to the blue screen just need some assistance please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/a89d2788-1b62-4e67-beb3-463e69a1c29f
  3. my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair: i have a hpcomputer and it will not stop going to the blue screen just need some assistance please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/a89d2788-1b62-4e67-beb3-463e69a1c29f
  4. My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop: I guess I should at start from the beginning I purchased a CPU online with a os system, I purchased a 1tb. hard drive with windows 10 os, installed windows 10 booted fine I was online for about 5 minutes when I was in the process of syncing my password over to microsoft when...
  5. My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop

My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop: I guess I should at start from the beginning I purchased a CPU online with a os system, I purchased a 1tb. hard drive with windows 10 os, installed windows 10 booted fine I was online for about 5 minutes when I was in the process of syncing my password over to microsoft when...
  6. My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...: Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into the advanced repair mode and when I click any option inhe advanced repair mode my computer freezes what do i do? I really need help...
  8. Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...

Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...: Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into the advanced repair mode and when I click any option inhe advanced repair mode my computer freezes what do i do? I really need help...
  9. Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...: Hi there,I have had this issue where I attempt to boot up my laptop and I immediately get the "Preparing AutoRepair" message. Then it will send me to the blue screen and get stuck on that screen unless I force shut down my computer. Sometimes after the AutoRepair, I can get...