Windows 10: Repair on HP laptop

Discus and support Repair on HP laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just purchased a laptop in Dec 2019 the usb port and the power in are not working right. Is it still under warrenty? How can I get it repaired?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sinawava, May 11, 2020.

1. Sinawava Win User

Repair on HP laptop

I just purchased a laptop in Dec 2019 the usb port and the power in are not working right. Is it still under warrenty? How can I get it repaired?

:)

Sinawava, May 11, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Quad-Core processor HP laptop appears to have just 2 cores

Dutch news today:

"HP will adjust incorrect indication of 'quad' at Pavilion 17
    Olaf van Miltenburg, Friday, December 11th, 2015 13:09, 11 comments • Feedback

HP will adapt the specification lists some 17 Pavilion laptops to ensure that the AMD processor no longer erroneously designated as quad. According to the manufacturer concerned a mistake. Purchasers of the laptop are legally entitled to a repair or replacement.

The mention of the presence of a quad is a mistake that has crept specification lists, says HP spokesman Herbert Wormgoor. "The HP Pavilion 17 is unintentionally put down with a quad-core processor in HP's data sheets. HP has taken action to correct the information. Customers can contact the retailer where they purchased the product for further information and support," the entire states statement from the company.

HP will adapt the information on as many places and stores in light of the steps to take. Details on these steps the company can not give, but the consumer is clear about this. Based on article 17 of Book 7 of the Dutch Civil Code, a product must meet the expectations of the consumer.

The Authority Consumer & Market clarifies that a product is defective if it does not work as promised by the seller or manufacturer for example in advertising or does not meet the specifications. "In principle, you must first ask for repair or replacement, and only then can you reclaim your money," explains ICT lawyer Arnoud Engelfriet increasing.

It involves Pavilion 17 laptops sold in the Netherlands with model numbers p030nd and p031nd and in Belgium as p074nb. If the laptop also supplied abroad with incorrect processor designation is not known. Not only the specification lists mention the presence of an AMD A8-7050 quad-core, also in commercials and on the box was this designation. Based on a CPU-Z screenshot of a user of Hardware.info, and according to testing the site, it appeared earlier this week to deal with a dual-core performance to match. The AMD A8-7050 seems to be used by HP and it would be the first A8 APU with two instead of four cores. The specifications of the integrated Radeon R5 video chip are correct. There are no dual-core APUs of AMD known, the specifications similar to those of the corresponding chip in the HP-laptops.
    "

Translated with google translate.

http://tweakers.net/nieuws/106800/h...vilion-17-aanpassen.html?nb=2015-12-11&u=1300

P4-630, May 11, 2020
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, May 11, 2020
  4. Repair on HP laptop

HP laptop says PC needs to be repaired, Error code: 0xc0000225

Original Title: HP laptop

How do i fix my HP laptop when it says, PC needs to be repaired, Error code: 0xc0000225, but I have no Recovery Disk or no USB stick, please please tell me how can i fix this step by step & oh it had windows 10, I'm sorry I didn't mention that in the beginning

CorbittFranklin jr, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Repair on HP laptop

1. Repair on HP laptop - Similar Threads - Repair laptop

2. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  3. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  4. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  5. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  6. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

7. I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 %but still scanning and repairing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 %but still scanning and repairing is...: I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 % completed but still scanning and repairing is it safe to turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-asus-tuf-fx505d-laptop-it-is-already-at/da131ede-bfd3-45bb-8773-07f3b201fc57
  8. I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 %but still scanning and repairing is...

I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 %but still scanning and repairing is...: I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 % completed but still scanning and repairing is it safe to turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-asus-tuf-fx505d-laptop-it-is-already-at/da131ede-bfd3-45bb-8773-07f3b201fc57
  9. I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 %but still scanning and repairing is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop: My laptop was working fine till yesterday and today suddenly it got stuck on hp logo during startup, upon restarting a few times, it now is stuck on preparing automatic repairs, I tried waiting for it to fail and take me to advanced options where I can return to a restore...