Windows 10: Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b

Discus and support Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Starting yesterday, I have had an issue where my computer is stuck in an Automatic Repair reboot. It then says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AbigailN, May 23, 2022.

1. AbigailN Win User

Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b

Hello,Starting yesterday, I have had an issue where my computer is stuck in an Automatic Repair reboot. It then says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC." That same screen also says "Log file: C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"As a side note, I've tried to find the SrtTrail to post here in case it's useful but I can't find it.I tried to do a reset while keeping my files, and now I get this page that says "Recovery. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. This operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. File: \Windows\syst

:)

AbigailN, May 23, 2022
  2. jephB Win User

windows 10 error code 0xc000007b

How do I fix error code 0xc000007b on windows10? I tried to start up my pc last night and it brought a blue screen saying "Recovery" your pc/device needs to be repaired... An unexpected error has occurred.... Error Code: 0xc000007b

jephB, May 23, 2022
  3. PC Stuck on Bootloop With error code 0xc000007b

Try this guide to fix Error Code 0xc000007b worked for me as i have faced the same problem

christinegrant9, May 23, 2022
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

PC Stuck on Bootloop With error code 0xc000007b

I was stalking this thread from the start, and would ask for the kind permission of @philc43 to post here.

The thread title attracted me. As far as I knew, STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_FORMAT (0xC000007B) is not a BSOD but some sort of application error. I am wondering to see it as a BSOD. It is not in the list of known bugcheck codes of Windows OS, as well.

The event logs, anyhow, supports my previous knowledge.
    We may imagine that the application that is running during the error message is throwing the issue. And that is AVG.
    Code:
    So, based on it, I would suggest to uninstall AVG, activate Inbuilt Windows Defender and see how it goes. Yes, AVG causes this issue. https://forums.avg.com/ww-en/avg-for...show&id=129779

[Note: In general course, debugging based on the process name is not a good idea. it will be totally misguiding in almost 99% cases. I am going for it in this particular case on the assumption that it is not actually a BSOD but an application error].

If removing AVG does not solve the issue, read next:
    The reference of 0xc000007B does not end here. It is also seen that Startup Repair is also having failures, with the same status.
    Boot to Advanced Startup Options from Windows 10 Installation USB or DVD following the Option Five of Advanced Startup Options - Boot to in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums. Then Run Startup Repair for three consecutive times with restarts within every single run. The automated Startup Repair may not be enough to resolve all sort of startup related issues; it works much better if it is run using the installation media.

Thema:

1. Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b - Similar Threads - Repair Reboot Loop

2. Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b: Hello,Starting yesterday, I have had an issue where my computer is stuck in an Automatic Repair reboot. It then says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC." That same screen also says "Log file: C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"As a side note, I've tried to...
  3. Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repair Reboot Loop - Error Code: 0xc000007b: Hello,Starting yesterday, I have had an issue where my computer is stuck in an Automatic Repair reboot. It then says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC." That same screen also says "Log file: C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"As a side note, I've tried to...
  4. Error code 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0xc000007b: Hello. I have an issue here. I installed Epic games launcher but I can't open it. It says "error code 0xc000007b". I found the error code on their website and it told me to reinstall the launcher. But I've reinstalled the launcher multiple times and still no result. Can...
  5. Error code 0xc000007b

Error code 0xc000007b: I've recently been getting bsod so I uninstalled my gpu drivers and reinstalled them then this happened and now I'm stuck here and can't do anything can someone help me out?...
  6. Error code 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc000007b: Good day Sir/Maám, I have installed GTA V game on this PC however the error code 0xc000007b constantly appearing and it say the program unable to start correct. I have the search the net for a possible solution, I have updated the Direct X, .Net framework and even download...
  7. Error code 0xc000007b

Error code 0xc000007b: Hello, I'm looking for help. Every time I launch my game, Rayman Legends, I get the error code 0xc000007b message and it won't launch. It has been like this since the day I got it, I have tried literally everything, I booted my computer in safe mode, tested my ram, ran the...
  8. ERROR CODE 0xc000007b

ERROR CODE 0xc000007b: whenever I try to play crysis or fallout 3 it simply wont open and show this "this application was unable to start correctly error 0xc000007b'' what should I do I have all required files and directx but it still shows it, I also have tried compatability modes but they...
  9. Boot Loop code 0xc000007B Windows 10

Boot Loop code 0xc000007B Windows 10: Just the other day I went down to my computer and it was stuck on a screen saying there was a problem with the code 0xc000007B. I restarted and went tried to fix start up repair many times to no avail, and also to advance options. I've tried in the cmd prompt checkdisk as...
  10. boot loop W10 code 0xc000007b

boot loop W10 code 0xc000007b: Hello. W10 x64. My story begins a week ago(~). One day I decided to check my old gpu(gtx 660). I removed my amd gpu temporarily for a few hours. After a check I moved my amd gpu back and it was okay. Later that day (or next day or more later) after stable work, at the...