Windows 10: Repair Recovery issue in Lenovo PC

Discus and support Repair Recovery issue in Lenovo PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How must i repaire my lenovo pc wich contains recovery problem [Original Title: Lenovo pc]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexWalla, Oct 21, 2018.

1. AlexWalla Win User

Repair Recovery issue in Lenovo PC

How must i repaire my lenovo pc wich contains recovery problem

[Original Title: Lenovo pc]

:)

AlexWalla, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Oct 21, 2018
  3. pigulici Win User
    pigulici, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Repair Recovery issue in Lenovo PC

Your Pc/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xC0000221

Hi
    AnAngryScotsman

Step 1: Problem

• Your system might not repair it correctly
    • You need to repair/reinstall Windows 10 on your system

Step 2: Download Windows 10 ISO/DVD/USB

Step 3: Repair your system (Use installation media to restore your PC(System))

Please let us know

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not. Please feel free to communicate by replying if you need more help

Roharashraj™, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Repair Recovery issue in Lenovo PC

1. Repair Recovery issue in Lenovo PC - Similar Threads - Repair Recovery issue

2. Recovery Pc/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Pc/Device needs to be repaired: Recovery Pc/Device needs to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-pcdevice-needs-to-be-repaired/38340b29-8334-4360-9c57-9f7c258af95a
  3. Recovery Pc/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Pc/Device needs to be repaired: Recovery Pc/Device needs to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-pcdevice-needs-to-be-repaired/38340b29-8334-4360-9c57-9f7c258af95a
  4. Recovery Pc/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I got new laptop and installed Windows 11. After few updates, this message showed File: \BCD, Error code: 0xc0000098. I tried all options they got for me and nothing worked unless i pluged in USB with Windows and wrote following commandes in Command Prompt:bootrec /fixbootren...
  6. Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I got new laptop and installed Windows 11. After few updates, this message showed File: \BCD, Error code: 0xc0000098. I tried all options they got for me and nothing worked unless i pluged in USB with Windows and wrote following commandes in Command Prompt:bootrec /fixbootren...
  7. RECOVERY YOUR PC NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RECOVERY YOUR PC NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED: Every single time i open my pc after from a shutdown I keep seeing the blue screen your pc needs to be repaired but it doesnt show any file on top of it it just gives the error 0xc000000e so clicked esc to get to boot menu and then it got me to home page then the next morning...
  8. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: Imgur: The magic of the Internet I googled it and tried some solutions but none of them worked. This is a friend's laptop. Not sure what they did to make this happen but we wanted to sell it and split the profits so I would prefer if it were in working order. Thanks. 136492
  9. Windows.old and Lenovo Recovery on Lenovo T420

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows.old and Lenovo Recovery on Lenovo T420: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 on my T420. I was just wondering if I can still use the Lenovo Recovery partition without the Windows.old folder. If I can't, then that's okay. I'll just keep both. Sincerely, JayBurch1...
  10. Recovery, your PC needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery, your PC needs to be repaired: I received this message on my PC and it says the Boot Configuration Data on the PC is missing or contains errors. File: \boot\BCD, error code: 0xc000014c. It goes on to say I will need to use recovery tools and if I don't have any installation media to contact the...