Windows 10: Repair / restore windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted

Discus and support Repair / restore windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All ,I have run into a problem of windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted. I am trying to recover / repair through bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bobupm, Nov 29, 2022.

1. bobupm Win User

Repair / restore windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted

Hello All ,I have run into a problem of windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted. I am trying to recover / repair through bootable USB but it gets stuck after entering the recovery key . Screen after entering recovery key displays Unlocking and there is no other indication that system is working or stuck . I can still move mouse cursor. Have read somewhere that unlocking may take up to 20 hours so I am letting that run. Just wanted to check if someone else has also run into this issue and how was it solved. I hope I am not wasting my time and system is just stuck. It’s runnin

:)

bobupm, Nov 29, 2022
  2. K202030 Win User

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error .

ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the same blue window as before even tho the usb is top of the boot list.
    I want to go into advanced options but it doesnt appear on the blue screen and now mot sure what to do . Any help would be great , i dont want to wipe the machine if possible

K202030, Nov 29, 2022
  3. dictum Win User
    Which tool to recover the EFI partition? Booted into Rescue Disk

That's not what they suggest here:

FIX: Steps to Fix Winload.EFI Error - Appuals.com

Winload.EFI Error, is pretty much self explanatory by it’s name is an error that prevents windows from loading. This is usually caused by corrupt boot records or incorrect boot configuration. Depending on your Operating System, the error message may vary but the keyword winload.efi will be same. On a Windows 8/8.1/10 system, the error usually pops-up in the following form.

dictum, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Repair / restore windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted

EFI partition delete issues and restoration

If I delete the EFI partition accidentally in Windows 10, how do I setup or manage or restore the EFI partition?

Kaushik Guha, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Repair / restore windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted

1. Repair / restore windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted - Similar Threads - Repair restore crash

2. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  3. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  4. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Repair / restore windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair / restore windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted: Hello All ,I have run into a problem of windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted. I am trying to recover / repair through bootable USB but it gets stuck after entering the recovery key . Screen after entering recovery key displays Unlocking and there is no...
  6. Repair / restore windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted

Repair / restore windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted: Hello All ,I have run into a problem of windows 10 crash where winload.efi is corrupted or deleted. I am trying to recover / repair through bootable USB but it gets stuck after entering the recovery key . Screen after entering recovery key displays Unlocking and there is no...
  7. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  8. Deleted EFI and system part on Windows 10, how to restore it ?

Deleted EFI and system part on Windows 10, how to restore it ?: Hello ! Big blunder right here...Via Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon, i used Disks gnome-disk-utility 3.36.1 to delete DD partitions, wrong drive selected, result : EFI and system devices were deleted. I still have Microsoft basic data and Windows recovery environment...I only have a...
  9. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  10. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi: Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-error-185-in-system32winload/d99e08e6-1320-48bd-abfd-803a8e97f80d