Windows 10: Repair screen while instaling win10

Discus and support Repair screen while instaling win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, last week i started up my pc and the windows 10 didn't started, showing error 0x0000185. I kept waiting for windows repair and it didn't succeded,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Breno Ferreira Lima, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Repair screen while instaling win10

So, last week i started up my pc and the windows 10 didn't started, showing error 0x0000185. I kept waiting for windows repair and it didn't succeded, so i opened my laptop, got the HDD and formatted on my desktop, put the hdd back in the laptop and tried to boot using my boot USB, but i can't install windows on it, i only can acess the bios and the repair screen(automatic repair doesn't seem to work either).What i can do? Is the HDD broken somehow?

:)

Breno Ferreira Lima, Dec 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 6, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Repair screen while instaling win10

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Repair screen while instaling win10

1. Repair screen while instaling win10 - Similar Threads - Repair screen while

2. Black screen on Win10 install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on Win10 install: Hi I am trying to install Win10 on a Dell laptop that was previously running 8.1. After deleting the partitions and selecting the SSD for install, the installer gets to 1% complete before the laptop goes to a black screen with no cursor and backlight is on. Same issue occurs...
  3. Getting this issue while trying to install win10 pro

Getting this issue while trying to install win10 pro: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AydonusG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxot2c/getting_this_issue_while_trying_to_install_win10/
  4. Blue screen while booting from usb with win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen while booting from usb with win10: Hello, I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. It was installed before, but I decided to dual boot with Ubuntu and broke Windows on the process. I can use Ubuntu fine. I have a usb with win10 iso, I tried it on a different PC and the installer starts well, but on my PC...
  5. Installing Win10 from USB while Win10 already installed?

Installing Win10 from USB while Win10 already installed?: I reformatted my brand new laptop using an old version of Win10 I had on a USB. However after doing this I ran into an issue with Windows updates not working. After some searching I found that I needed a newer build of the Win10 bootable USB. I ran the Win10 installer from...
  6. win10 repair disc

win10 repair disc: How to make a win10 repair disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-repair-disc/e698be65-1bdd-4a35-9e38-fbc464eebe3f
  7. Win10 repair install with a MBR USB stick while C: is GPT (UEFI)

Win10 repair install with a MBR USB stick while C: is GPT (UEFI): My C: is GPT, running fully in UEFI mode, I believe. This is Intel NUC6i5SYK. I'm trying to do a repair install. So I tried making the Win10 bootable USB with Rufus (and Windows USB Download Tool). Only making it in MBR it boots. If GPT, it doesn't boot. 1) If I repair...
  8. Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10): Hello My pc is :C440 Touch All-in-One (Lenovo) Operating system : Windows 10 I can't run my PC, every time i try to run it shows me blue screen wrote on it " Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC Press " Advanced options" to try other options to repair...
  9. How to repair a win10 ssd install with no driver for usb repair ?

How to repair a win10 ssd install with no driver for usb repair ?: I have two Windows 10 installations on my PC. Primary and temp. The primary installation cannot boot with error "The boot configuration data file is missing some required information ". This happened aftter I wiped out another third disk which was the PC's original disk...
  10. blank screen after installation win10

blank screen after installation win10: Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10 screen came up ( installing 45 min) and gone screen blank. Switch on but boot up screen noting. 38038