Windows 10: Repair software

Discus and support Repair software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need advice on whether the software I'm dealing with is any good or not. I bought Reimage, but it won't work because the license key they sent me is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amadeus51, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Amadeus51 Win User

Repair software

I need advice on whether the software I'm dealing with is any good or not. I bought Reimage, but it won't work because the license key they sent me is invalid. I'm still arguing with them. ByteFence says Reimage is Malware, but I wonder about them as well. I need some input on which of those, if either, is worth my time and money.

:)

Amadeus51, Apr 15, 2016

2. Phone software repair

Nooooooooooooooooo, I don't want to have to wipe it again :-(

I will try and do the soft reset. If not it will have to be a hard reset, then try and get it exchanged.

It was all official, I have already enough problems with my phone, pc etc I wouldn't even try and chance doing anything unofficial.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Paul

Paul-F6589, Apr 15, 2016
  3. Phone software repair

Is there a way of doing a software repair? My phone has started to do some random stuff. The list so far:-

Radio stops working after about 10 seconds, then goes to frequency 0.0

Text messages deleting (not the whole thread)

Screen dims after time out timer is up, but doesn't lock, only way to lock the phone is to pull the battery.

I am hoping a software repair will do the job, I don't really want to do another hard reset or restore to previous version.

Thanks

Paul

Paul-F6589, Apr 15, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Repair software

I am not very aware of Reimage. Got a MajorGeeks link of it, and the lists of services it claims seems to be a little absurd to me.

Repair software [​IMG]
    No single software program can do those all, I think. It all needs specialized personal care supported by adequate knowledge and experience in the specific fields.

It is better to use specific tools than a Swiss knife. For imaging, backup and restore, and WinPE based rescue, better to use Macrium Reflect. The freeware version is enough powerful.

For any other issue, it will be better to depend on your fellow members of TenForums than Reimage. You will find them more trustworthy and effective.

5. I used reimage(it appeared in a POPUP witch i do not normally trust) on a laptop I was repairing that was infested with viruses and PUP`s. defender and malwarebytes were disabled and i had to reinstall win 10 compleatly + apps to overcome the problem.

toppergraph, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Repair software

1. Repair software - Similar Threads - Repair software

2. Best Hardware, Software, Windows scanning-for-repairs program?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best Hardware, Software, Windows scanning-for-repairs program?: Hello!I've had this problem for almost a month now where the Bluetooth on my Asus X571GT will suddenly disappear, and an 'unknown usb device descriptor request failed' will appear. This will sometimes only make my Bluetooth disappear, and in most cases, it cause my laptop to...
  3. Best Hardware, Software, Windows scanning-for-repairs program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Hardware, Software, Windows scanning-for-repairs program?: Hello!I've had this problem for almost a month now where the Bluetooth on my Asus X571GT will suddenly disappear, and an 'unknown usb device descriptor request failed' will appear. This will sometimes only make my Bluetooth disappear, and in most cases, it cause my laptop to...
  4. Best Hardware, Software, Windows scanning-for-repairs program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a software that scan and repair the corrupt files or any missing files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a software that scan and repair the corrupt files or any missing files?: Ive notice my windows is kinda wacky like broken back then i was messing around computer with no experience So is there any program or software that can repair my windows?...
  6. Is there a software that scan and repair the corrupt files or any missing files?

Is there a software that scan and repair the corrupt files or any missing files?: Ive notice my windows is kinda wacky like broken back then i was messing around computer with no experience So is there any program or software that can repair my windows?...
  7. Is there a software that scan and repair the corrupt files or any missing files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Software Repair Tool Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software Repair Tool Application: The last 5 weeks the app :Software repair Tool" doesn't work in both my computers, 1. Surface Winfows 10; 2, HP Notebook Windows 11. I tried many thigs but here is nothing I can to to fix it. What are my options? Is the app now obsolete?...
  9. Software Repair Tool Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Repair Tool Application: The last 5 weeks the app :Software repair Tool" doesn't work in both my computers, 1. Surface Winfows 10; 2, HP Notebook Windows 11. I tried many thigs but here is nothing I can to to fix it. What are my options? Is the app now obsolete?...
  10. Software Repair Tool Application