Windows 10: Repair Upgrade

Discus and support Repair Upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to repair upgrade windows 10 but this error returns Please helpIs MS edge not in windows 10I am now in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A.User_354, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Repair Upgrade

I am trying to repair upgrade windows 10 but this error returns Please helpIs MS edge not in windows 10I am now in windows 10

:)

A.User_354, Jul 28, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 28, 2021
  3. aronchick Win User
    Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Jul 28, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Repair Upgrade

Troubleshoot Windows updates after an in place upgrade repair

Multiple troubleshooting steps had failed to fix net framework, scannow, and restorehealth problems.
    And multiple in place upgrades failed.

Modifications were made on each in place upgrade.
    The last one fixed the net framework, scannow, and restorehealth problems.

The computer is functioning normally now except for these 5 Windows updates.

Had the in place upgrade failed I was planning to custom install.
    This requires reinstallation of drivers and applications.

With the last in place working I was considering another in place upgrade repair.

What repair methods are you suggesting that were not already performed after the last in place upgrade repair?

zbook, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Repair Upgrade

1. Repair Upgrade - Similar Threads - Repair Upgrade

2. Windows 10 Enterprise no longer activated after hardware repair, how to upgrade to windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise no longer activated after hardware repair, how to upgrade to windows...: I had a PC built five years ago with an i7 and a 1080 graphics card with RAID 10. One of the drives died, and I replaced it. But now my Windows 10 Enterprise edition installed for the new build years ago says it is not activated. I see the last 4 digits of the license key in...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise no longer activated after hardware repair, how to upgrade to windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise no longer activated after hardware repair, how to upgrade to windows...: I had a PC built five years ago with an i7 and a 1080 graphics card with RAID 10. One of the drives died, and I replaced it. But now my Windows 10 Enterprise edition installed for the new build years ago says it is not activated. I see the last 4 digits of the license key in...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise no longer activated after hardware repair, how to upgrade to windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. repair upgrade - keep apps and files not available. DISM also fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    repair upgrade - keep apps and files not available. DISM also fails: I'm working on a friends laptop that is very flakey. Its hard to work on because its continually trying to download and install updates.SFC has found errors.I've tried DISM - source files could not be found. And various fixes - none worked.So I'm trying to do a repair...
  6. repair upgrade - keep apps and files not available. DISM also fails

repair upgrade - keep apps and files not available. DISM also fails: I'm working on a friends laptop that is very flakey. Its hard to work on because its continually trying to download and install updates.SFC has found errors.I've tried DISM - source files could not be found. And various fixes - none worked.So I'm trying to do a repair...
  7. repair upgrade - keep apps and files not available. DISM also fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Which language should I pick to Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which language should I pick to Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10...: I am running into issues with Widows 11 Update failing to install KB5033375 0x800f081f and I would like to run an Repair Upgrade from an iso. I need to pick a language but mine is specified as "English Netherlands" in Region.This isn't one of the choices offered, so I am not...
  9. Which language should I pick to Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10...

Which language should I pick to Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10...: I am running into issues with Widows 11 Update failing to install KB5033375 0x800f081f and I would like to run an Repair Upgrade from an iso. I need to pick a language but mine is specified as "English Netherlands" in Region.This isn't one of the choices offered, so I am not...
  10. Windows repair failed after upgrade

Windows repair failed after upgrade: Hi Team,I tried to upgrade my Personal PC from Windows 8 to Windows10 and during the process of this upgrade it crashed. Now its automatically going to the repair mode and unable to repair the upgrade or unable to restore the old version. Now I have downloaded the Windows 10...