Windows 10: Repair winload.exe without reinstalling

Discus and support Repair winload.exe without reinstalling in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, i have a hdd, which is not able to boot because i tried some dumb stuff and replaced the original winload.exe with another one from another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tight_Let_6050, May 16, 2024.

1. Repair winload.exe without reinstalling

Hi guys, i have a hdd, which is not able to boot because i tried some dumb stuff and replaced the original winload.exe with another one from another computer and i dont have the original one anymore. All repair tries by using a usb-stick fail. I can connect my hdd via a Sata-to-usb cable to my computer and try to repair the damaged file. Do you guys have similar experiences or good videos/steps to get good results without setting the hdd from new?

submitted by /u/Tight_Let_6050
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tight_Let_6050, May 16, 2024

2. how to reinstall windows defender?

The system is infected by miners and other malware, which have deleted your Defender executables completely. A repair installation is suggested.

Before that, please do the following:

• Save Fixlist.txt in the same folder where EnglishFRST64.exe is.
    • Close all program windows.
    • Launch the Farbar Scanner tool and click "Fix".
    • Upload the output log file (FixLog.txt) to your OneDrive.

Once done, repair Windows 10. See How to perform an In-place Upgrade with Windows 10 Step-by-Step Guide - Microsoft Community:

Redirecting

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 16, 2024
  3. vincec Win User
    Solution: Repair or reinstall WPT

I had the same problem with WPA disappearing on startup. Tracked it down to a conflict between my installation of the ADK and SDKs. Specifically, Microsoft.Performance.Core4.Data.dll could not be loaded which I could see using fuslogvw.

The solution was to reinstall the Windows Performance Toolkit using the MSI in the ISO.

1. Download the ISO from here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=2033686
    2. Try repairing WPT by going to "[ISO Drive Mount]:\Installers\WPTx64-x86_en-us.msi", right clicking, and selecting Repair. This didn't work for me because I didn't have WTP installed, but it might for you so it's worth a try. If it doesn't work continue to the next step.
    3. Run the MSI mentioned above. This installed WPT for me and WPA was able to run again.
    4. If that doesn't work then try installing WPA from the Windows Store.

I had also tried uninstalling/reinstalling the SDK and repairing Visual Studio, but neither of those things worked.

My sources tell me that the conflict between various installers is being ironed out so this shouldn't be such a pain in the future.

vincec, May 16, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

Repair winload.exe without reinstalling

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 16, 2024
Thema:

Repair winload.exe without reinstalling

1. Repair winload.exe without reinstalling - Similar Threads - Repair winload exe

2. problemas con el WINLOADER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problemas con el WINLOADER: Hola, tengo un problema con el pc, y realmente no sé cómo resolverlohace un día o así, le cambie la placa al pc, y este se encendió perfectamente, como era de esperar, Windows me pidió reiniciar para actualizar los drivers, en ese momento, me salió un pantallazo azulal...
  3. problemas con el WINLOADER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problemas con el WINLOADER: Hola, tengo un problema con el pc, y realmente no sé cómo resolverlohace un día o así, le cambie la placa al pc, y este se encendió perfectamente, como era de esperar, Windows me pidió reiniciar para actualizar los drivers, en ese momento, me salió un pantallazo azulal...
  4. problemas con el WINLOADER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activating without reinstallation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activating without reinstallation: Built a pc a while ago and used the media tool to install w10 pro without a product key. If I buy it from the Microsoft store, can I just use the key from that, assuming they email it to me, to activate the windows I already use instead of reinstalling it completely?...
  6. Winload exe. Unable to boot

Winload exe. Unable to boot: Hi. i am getting a blue screen containing this error when booting to os simalar to those in this thread...
  7. Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.: Basicallly my problem started like this I was on my other pc last night and somehow accidentally spilled water on the mouse and keyboard, causing it to make the keyboard's characters come out all wrong. The mouse worked fine, I tried to use Device Manager a few times tou...
  8. Windows Explorer repair. How to repair Windows without being to invasive and reinstalling?

Windows Explorer repair. How to repair Windows without being to invasive and reinstalling?: Hi everyone, I'm in needof assitance with Windows 10 and the file explorer. The system sems to be in dissaray and I've tried everything I know to fix it but still turning up bust. My only step I have left really is Reinstallign windows and potentially losing my set up as is...
  9. Repair Windows by reinstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repair Windows by reinstalling: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 when the upgrade was free. Now my laptop is running very slow and I want to start from a fresh install, but I don't have any media to install from, since it was a free upgrade download. My son bought Windows 10 home to reinstall his laptop....
  10. Reinstall Windows Without Reinstalling Programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall Windows Without Reinstalling Programs?: I have an SSD that I use to install any and all programs that let me choose the install location. Is there any way I don't have to reinstall those programs? or would I have to, so that keys are made in the registry? If I still have to reinstall all my programs, could I just...