Windows 10: Repair Your Computer stuck in enable boot logging

Discus and support Repair Your Computer stuck in enable boot logging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows10 Dell desktop couldn't boot up, had CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error, tried many possible ways to solve it, I've run sfc /scannow, and dism,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maxm, Aug 30, 2019.

1. maxm Win User

Repair Your Computer stuck in enable boot logging

My Windows10 Dell desktop couldn't boot up, had
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error, tried many possible ways to solve it,
    I've run sfc /scannow, and dism, chkntfs commands but still didn't
    make any progress, using startup option Enable Boot Logging but
    got stuckn have to power off desktop to exit.
    Any help will be appreciated.

PS:
    could not see any display on screen at boot time, so I removed third party video card.
    Also used diskpart command to switch disk volume letter, a day...

2. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 30, 2019
  3. aronchick Win User
    Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Aug 30, 2019
  4. sol_kiwi Win User

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

It is still stucking i can not even rebooth my windows

Can u help me to get into recovery options pls

sol_kiwi, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Repair Your Computer stuck in enable boot logging - Similar Threads - Repair Computer stuck

2. Stuck in pc repair boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in pc repair boot: So everytime I updated windows my keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled the latest widows updates using cmd and now my pc boots in repair mode every time I turn it on. To do anything is requires me to type in my password which I reset because it keeps telling me it's...
  3. Stuck in pc repair boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in pc repair boot: So everytime I updated windows my keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled the latest widows updates using cmd and now my pc boots in repair mode every time I turn it on. To do anything is requires me to type in my password which I reset because it keeps telling me it's...
  4. Stuck in pc repair boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck at repair computer loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at repair computer loop: Hi. My parent using laptop watch vids in YouTube. The laptop then suddenly restart. Every time now starting with "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC". And said log file can be found at D:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt . I found that the...
  6. Computer stuck in automatic repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer stuck in automatic repair: My pc was working completely fine, until i turned it off, when i tried to tun it on again it got stuck on that screen, not even showing loading, i dont know what to do, but no solutions online have worked for me thus far submitted by /u/jorgegalindov [link] [comments]...
  7. Stuck in repairing during boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in repairing during boot: Can't boot my system. Keeps saying that it's trying to repair my system, then fails. I have tried uninstalling updates, restore points, and refreshing. I made a bootable usb and am trying the startup repairs but it can't find the c:\boot folder. It doesn't seem to see a...
  8. Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows: Hello. My Windows 10 laptop recently experienced a series of BSODs. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after Windows restarted the computer was too slow to be used normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging in on another reboot, I...
  9. Stuck on "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc".: Only just started Yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/dabf7ae9-b91f-4825-8be4-475ba1554492
  10. Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows How to Enable or Disable the Boot Log in Windows In Windows, you can enable the boot log that includes a list of loaded and unloaded drivers during the boot process. This information can be useful when you are trying to...