Windows 10: Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started

Discus and support Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys. I recently started my comp this morning and got this error for the first time and thought it might of been because I has my specs in bios to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TobachNigh, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started

Hi guys. I recently started my comp this morning and got this error for the first time and thought it might of been because I has my specs in bios to OC settings. But after trouble shooting the problem, it said that after installing new drivers or software that that could be the problem and to uninstall them? I set back my OC settings to normal. Anyway I didn't download anything malicious. I got Malwarebytes and the programs I downloaded were trusted ones I had been using for games and audio for a long time I just recently updates my HDD. So then I had to download a ISO to my USB memory stick and I plugged that in and when I restarted my computer it just booted right into windows like no problem. So I am wondering...What should I do? If it happens again? Any suggestions would be helpful or ones I can do just from Windows already open on my PC thanks!

:)

TobachNigh, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 4, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Office 365 programs: Application unable to start correctly 0xc0000142

He already did that. The list of what the OP tried is long and it includes pretty much everything I'm aware of *Sad

How about temporary disable AV and any antiransomware product, and run Office repair again?

Edit: just now have i finished reading the part of the post describing how you deleted Windows.old.
    This could be related. Normally, Windows doesn't need that old installation, but in some cases, some files could be needed..

Try with Repair install of the Windows.

AndreTen, Jun 4, 2020
  4. xxx123 Win User

Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started

Windows 10 - automatic repair - Your pc did not start correctly only

Hi. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. But i got issue.
    Few days ago after i finished testing my ram in memtest86 ( bootable from USB ) , i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    After this Windows 10 started showing at 1 boot Automatic Repair and Diagnosing Pc. Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Then after this i get screen with Your pc did not start correctly. And when i click restart then Windows 10 boot fine.
    This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows. After screen with Your pc did not start correctly i click restart i was able to boot Windows 10 properly.

Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started [​IMG]

Pc :
    2x8gb 1600mhz Hyperx DDR3
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 UEFI
    Samsung Ssd 250 Gb Evo

Is this something with hardware or windows problem? HDD smart is fine, memtest86 not showing errors.

xxx123, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started

1. Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started - Similar Threads - Repair did start

2. Automatic Repair / Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Repair / Your PC did not start correctly: I started my Sony Vaio Laptop earlier and since then, the repetitive Automatic Repair appears. Listed below are the options I tried that didn't solve the problem. Restarting the laptop Advanced Options > Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Keep my files Advanced Options >...
  3. Your pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your pc did not start correctly: I dont have a good english but I hope u understand me. I didnt turn on my laptop from some months. Today I tried start , will start normally but my screen was blocked . I restarted, after this , was apper blue screen with this error. I tried use Startup repara but doesnt...
  4. Automatic repair-Your PC did not start correctly

Automatic repair-Your PC did not start correctly: Hi I am facing Automatic Repair error When I go to Advance Options click on Startup Repair or System Restore or any options ,showing my account to login with password but when I enter correct password also showing incorrect. Please help...
  5. Your pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your pc did not start correctly: The automatic update to W10 resulted in the error message "Your pc did not start correctly". I went through all of the automatic repairs it did not work. All the attempts went into repetitive loop...
  6. Automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly.: submitted by /u/timothy5597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgk5pn/automatic_repair_your_pc_did_not_start_correctly/
  7. Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly: For the past 2 days my wife's laptop has been giving the "Your PC did not start correctly" error. Choosing "Restart" has always worked ... so far. The most obvious recent change: I upgraded the laptop from 1903 to 1909 last Friday, but there were at least 4 unproblematic...
  8. Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly: Hi - I was encouraged by the IT contact at my company to upgrade Windows. When I di, I would not allow me to restate my computer. We went through advanced option to try to reverse it, but I'm still unable to start my computer, so he suggested I chat with Microsoft. Can you...
  9. Automatic Repair Your PC did not start correctly?

Automatic Repair Your PC did not start correctly?: My windows 10 laptop was working fine yesterday, turned it on today and it comes up with Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly. I don't know how to fix it and I think I've tried every option and tutorial under the sun as I don't want to lose my files? Any idea...
  10. Your PC did not start correctly

Your PC did not start correctly: Hello all, My PC was working fine over night, when i woke up this morning, it gave me the above message with automotic repair. Restarting did not work, shutting down did not work. resetting the PC with all the options gave me Could not Reset errors. Startup repair could not...