Windows 10: repairing automatic repair

Discus and support repairing automatic repair in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Continuously getting "repairing automatic repair" how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SubrataMaity, Dec 12, 2020.

1. repairing automatic repair

Continuously getting "repairing automatic repair" how to fix it?

:)

SubrataMaity, Dec 12, 2020

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Automatic Repair

If you're unable to perform the above troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you perform a startup repair using Windows 10 bootable DVD or USB drive. Here's how:

• Download Windows 10 on a bootable DVD or USB drive through this
      link
    • Insert the installation DVD or USB.
    • In the Windows setup page, select the Language to install,
      Time and currency format,
      and the keyboard or input method, then click
      Next.
    • Click on Repair your computer, then select Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options >Automatic Repair.
    • Select the operating system.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Dec 12, 2020
  4. repairing automatic repair

Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

repairing automatic repair

1. repairing automatic repair - Similar Threads - repairing automatic repair

2. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair: So recently, my PC when I turn it on it took me to an automatic repair thing. When go to command or anything it asked me for my password when I enter it that says incorrect but I checked on my phone and it is and I try resetting it on my phone and re-entering It on the...
  3. Automatic Repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair.: "RECOVERYYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe applications or operating systems couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or corruptedFile:\windows\system32\winload.exeError code: 0xc0000025"How do I fix this?...
  4. Automatic repair won't repair

Automatic repair won't repair: Hi my laptop keeps going to the automatic repair page. I have tried the bootrec.exe commands on command prompt and the chdsk /r c too. I have tried to restart my laptop and have read all the other solutions from other people who have asked questions about the same thing. When...
  5. Automatic repair

Automatic repair: My pc ask for restart... And then this appear your pc did not start correctly please resart it or try other options to repair your pc..... Plz help on restarting same thing appears again... I have some important file in my pc how to safely recover it and on my pc normally ....
  6. Automatic Repair

Automatic Repair: I wonder why Automatic Repair doesn't start when my PC cannot start, please refer to my previous question; to repair Startup I have to go manually through Recovery to Repair Startup Option. Could anyone explain why this is so. I have read many threads mentioning Automatic...
  7. Automatic Repair

Automatic Repair: G'day, I cannot find my tread about Automatic repair. I had to take my computer into the Computer Technician to get out of it. I want to post his report. There are some many others that are having the same problem. Please could somebody tell me how I can find the...
  8. Automatic Repair

Automatic Repair: Hi I'm a Windows Insider and so have that version of Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. A few days ago when booting up my laptop I noted that the screen said "Windows is performing automatic repair". The screen then went grey and stayed grey. I left it for as...
  9. Automatic repair

Automatic repair: when i turn on my PC is brings me to anscreen that says “Automatic repair your PC did not start correctly” ill click restartand it will just take me back to automatic repair. Ill click advanced opitions then click continue and it will just take me back to automatic repair, no...
  10. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair: Hi. My desktop computer will not start properly. As soon as I turn it on it goes straight to the automatic repair screen. I think I have tried everything but to no avail .can someone please help!!. 76850

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows did not start correctly