Windows 10: Repairing Center License and activation

Discus and support Repairing Center License and activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I want to select the right option to my business to provide a genuine services. My plan is to establish a certified and accredit computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Eng.Badr, May 20, 2020.

1. Eng.Badr Win User

Repairing Center License and activation

Hello,

I want to select the right option to my business to provide a genuine services. My plan is to establish a certified and accredit computer and mobile repairing center that support customer to use legitimate and valid license of their Windows Os.
    In the first phase of project I will only fix the laptops and PCs , however I want to use valid licenses with affordable prices to my customers. The other stores may use illegal KMS service to activate Windows with very cheap prices which let customers go to this option. However, this make their computer subjected to malware and other security and functionality issues. AS an example they may format computer and install a fresh copy of windows and they activate windows for $8 to $10 only.

I thought about two types however both may not adequate for repairing centers. and I still not sure which path to go with.

• Reseller
    • Registered Refurbisher

What is the best partnership program suitable for small repairing center?

:)

Eng.Badr, May 20, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to access Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center.

I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on queries related to Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center to assist you with appropriate details.

If you are trying to activate your Volume License software, you can get in touch with our Volume Licensing Activation team. You can refer the article

Microsoft Licensing Activation Centers worldwide telephone numbers
    and contact the Activation team as per your location.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 20, 2020
  3. Activation of Windows 10 fresh install

Hi Davmax,

Please reply, did you try the suggestion by Andre Da Costa?

If haven’t tried, refer to the suggestion by Andre Da Costa and check if it helps. If the issue persists, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + R keys on the keyboard to open run command, type
      slui.exe 4 and press Enter.
    • Select the country you are living in and make a call to the number provided on the screen for further assistance regarding activation.

You can also refer to the below link for Microsoft Volume Licensing Activation Centers
    worldwide telephone numbers:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/existing-customer/activation-centers.aspx

Write to us for further assistance regarding activation issues face on the computer, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 20, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Repairing Center License and activation - Similar Threads - Repairing Center License

2. Volume Licensing Service Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Licensing Service Center: Buongiorno, sono Toala Antonio di La Strada Società Cooperativa Sociale, chiedo gentilmente di controllare o di sbloccare la visualizzazione dell'area Volume Licensing Service Center, siccome questa area era controllata da un nostro collega che non lavora più ho dovuto...
  3. Volume Licensing Service Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Licensing Service Center: Buongiorno, sono Toala Antonio di La Strada Società Cooperativa Sociale, chiedo gentilmente di controllare o di sbloccare la visualizzazione dell'area Volume Licensing Service Center, siccome questa area era controllata da un nostro collega che non lavora più ho dovuto...
  4. License and activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License and activation: I purchased a computer at a Restore. I formatted the hard drive to erase the existing data, now it requires activation. Since the computer was donated to the Restore from a college, I do not have access to an activation code. HELP!...
  5. extend Datacenter Activation by licenses provided in 365 Admin Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extend Datacenter Activation by licenses provided in 365 Admin Center: First, I know the method to extend activations. I need the enrollment/agreement number, as have done it in the past.This year when I purchased 3 Datacenter licensees, they were provided in 365 admin center. **The issue/problem; Microsoft is saying they need an...
  6. extend Datacenter Activation by licenses provided in 365 Admin Center

extend Datacenter Activation by licenses provided in 365 Admin Center: First, I know the method to extend activations. I need the enrollment/agreement number, as have done it in the past.This year when I purchased 3 Datacenter licensees, they were provided in 365 admin center. **The issue/problem; Microsoft is saying they need an...
  7. Activation License

Activation License: I have Windows 10 Enterprise edition. I downloaded and installed it free from Microsoft, several years ago nowMy Activation screen says the Windows 10 is activated using your organization's activation service..............I am getting 'Windows license will expire soon'...
  8. Licensing and activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licensing and activation: What is the difference between the OEM key, volume key, retail key, digital licenced key and activation code key, and can I re-use the same key multiple times in the same pc after re- formatting, if so which one is best ?...
  9. licensing activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    licensing activation: keep receiving error Ox80070781 which means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licensing-activation/c797eee8-4ecd-4c80-84b7-236b62a2718a"
  10. activity center - notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    activity center - notifications: How do I enable them please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/activity-center-notifications/95e91b48-c6d0-4a7e-825b-07002d455d68