Windows 10: REPAIRING MY LAPTOP

Discus and support REPAIRING MY LAPTOP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I TRIED TO RESTORE MY HP PAVILLION AND IT WON'T BECAUSE A FILE: CLIPSP.SYS IS MISSING. IT SAYS I NEED TO USE RECOVERY TOOLS. WHAT EXACTLY DO I NEED TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlotteMoore3, May 23, 2021.

1. REPAIRING MY LAPTOP

I TRIED TO RESTORE MY HP PAVILLION AND IT WON'T BECAUSE A FILE: CLIPSP.SYS IS MISSING. IT SAYS I NEED TO USE RECOVERY TOOLS. WHAT EXACTLY DO I NEED TO DO BECAUSE I AM LOST

:)

CharlotteMoore3, May 23, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 23, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 23, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

REPAIRING MY LAPTOP

Windows 10 Advanced Options Menu to Repair

I would try the following steps in order:

1. Remove the laptop main battery for a few minutes - may reset something
    2. Load BIOS defaults
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free on another PC, create a Reflect USB repair disk then use that disk to repair your laptop
    4. Recover from backup if you have one
    5. Perform a Windows 10 repair install - see instructions on this forum

Steve C, May 23, 2021
Thema:

REPAIRING MY LAPTOP

1. REPAIRING MY LAPTOP - Similar Threads - REPAIRING LAPTOP

2. Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop: My laptop was working fine till yesterday and today suddenly it got stuck on hp logo during startup, upon restarting a few times, it now is stuck on preparing automatic repairs, I tried waiting for it to fail and take me to advanced options where I can return to a restore...
  3. Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop: My laptop was working fine till yesterday and today suddenly it got stuck on hp logo during startup, upon restarting a few times, it now is stuck on preparing automatic repairs, I tried waiting for it to fail and take me to advanced options where I can return to a restore...
  4. Automatic repair my laptop HP that uses line x:\windows\system32>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair my laptop HP that uses line x:\windows\system32>: My PC doesn't support this commands Dism,sfc scan now,nor it can't install a new path https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-my-laptop-hp-that-uses-line/bec49b52-92b9-41f3-9f9b-2b2ad606e1a0
  5. Automatic repair my laptop HP that uses line x:\windows\system32>

Automatic repair my laptop HP that uses line x:\windows\system32>: My PC doesn't support this commands Dism,sfc scan now,nor it can't install a new path https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-my-laptop-hp-that-uses-line/bec49b52-92b9-41f3-9f9b-2b2ad606e1a0
  6. Automatic repair my laptop HP that uses line x:\windows\system32>

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. hello, I always wanted to know if i should repair my laptop at home or should I just take...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hello, I always wanted to know if i should repair my laptop at home or should I just take...: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...
  8. hello, I always wanted to know if i should repair my laptop at home or should I just take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, I always wanted to know if i should repair my laptop at home or should I just take...: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...
  9. hello, I always wanted to know if i should repair my laptop at home or should I just take...

10. BitLocker drive encryption turned on after repairing a warranty Asus laptop in the...

BitLocker drive encryption turned on after repairing a warranty Asus laptop in the...: Dear Forum Members and Experts,A warranty Asus laptop has failed. No motherboard, no SSD or HDD, no ram. "Only" the cover elements of the device at LCD, LCD hinges were defective and the keyboard had to be replaced. When the laptop was taken over, it worked perfectly. Windows...