Windows 10: Repairing your Disks Problems

Discus and support Repairing your Disks Problems in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am having troubles in starting the PC. It says Repairing Disk and this keeps loading.I kept my PC on for 1 whole day still thr same rendering....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NeethaJoseph, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Repairing your Disks Problems

I am having troubles in starting the PC. It says Repairing Disk and this keeps loading.I kept my PC on for 1 whole day still thr same rendering....

:)

NeethaJoseph, Nov 22, 2020

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Repairing your Disks Problems :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Nov 22, 2020
  3. What should I have as backup-a RECOVERY disk or a REPAIR disk? Are these the same or different?

Got the free upgrade to Windows 10 and I need to start making some kind of a Repair/Recovery disk.

Are these the same thing? Are they different?

Can someone list the steps needed to make this/ these disk (s)?

Thank you.

Barbara

BarbaraLarnce, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Repairing your Disks Problems

windows 10 stuck on repairing disk errors for hours

Hi,

We suggest you to repair your system using Windows 10 installation USB media and check if it corrects the problem.

Follow these steps:

• Disconnect all non-essential devices that might attached to your computer, Windows setup might be trying to detect them.
    • If you connected to a network, disconnect this also.
    • Download the Windows 10 ISO on a working computer and perform a startup repair:
    • Click here to download the official ISO media for Windows 10.

After creating the USB installation media for Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation USB drive and boot Windows 10 from it.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope this helps. Do get back to us should you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Armand Cos, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Repairing your Disks Problems

1. Repairing your Disks Problems - Similar Threads - Repairing Disks Problems

2. Start up cannot repair your PC problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up cannot repair your PC problem: Hello sir i am in deep problem . I was going to reset my laptop from settings reset my pc then it told me Reset this PC Keep my files option "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." And then i entered in deep problem then my laptop cannot re open it...
  3. Your pc/device need to be repaired problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc/device need to be repaired problem: Hi So I have problem with my pc blue screen “Your pc/device need to be repaired File\windows\system32\winload.efiError code : 0xc0000098” Can someone know how to fixed this problem ?...
  4. Your pc/device need to be repaired problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pc/device need to be repaired problem: Hi So I have problem with my pc blue screen “Your pc/device need to be repaired File\windows\system32\winload.efiError code : 0xc0000098” Can someone know how to fixed this problem ?...
  5. Your pc/device need to be repaired problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Problem with Win 10 system repair disk or recovery disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Win 10 system repair disk or recovery disk: I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me regarding safety disks/usb. I have Windows 10 Home 64bit. It says ut is version 19042, 1502 I am trying to make a new up-to-date Windows system repair disk. My previous repair disk seems to boot up fine but the two brand new...
  7. New Repair Disk Problem

New Repair Disk Problem: HI. Last week I installed Windows v. 2004 update. This morning, after running a system image backup, in response to a system nag, I decided to create a new Repair Disk. It seemed to finish properly. Here's a screen shot of the explorer display: [ATTACH] I wanted to verify...
  8. Repair disk

Repair disk: Im trying to reboot my windows 10 and have made a copy og my file history and a repair disk, but im not sure what or how i am supposed to use either of them. I currently cannot access windows but i do have access to my linux os. Can someone help me with these issues?...
  9. repair disk

in Windows 10 Customization
    repair disk: I have received this message: "Access denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or the disk may it be locked by another process. You have to invoke this utility running in elevated mode and make sure the disk is unlocked". How can I resolve this problem. Tank you...
  10. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32: I have a dell vostro 1015 laptop. With windows 10. My pc is stuck on automatic repair, it cannot perform. When I clicked on reboot, it was trying to Diagnose it and is stuck on Automatic repair. I tried all basic options like safe mode and disable antimalware and restore...