Windows 10: Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED

Discus and support Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I completed the installation of windows 10 there were a few problems that have been bothering me. When I botted the pc up it showed a big HP logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by johneycarlson, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED

After I completed the installation of windows 10 there were a few problems that have been bothering me. When I botted the pc up it showed a big HP logo on screen then turned into a black screen. I tried to see if it was the monitor but it wasn't.I botted the windows installation media on my USB drive, I clicked Repair my computer and went into Startup Repair. Then the main problem happened, it said Repairing Disk Errors this may take over an hour but I have already waited for two hours now. I wanted to ask the community for help since I couldn't find the right information I needed elsewhere.

:)

johneycarlson, Dec 1, 2022

2. Reparing disk errors

When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and starts the repair again

tonyjeong1, Dec 1, 2022
  3. windows 10 stuck on repairing disk errors for hours

Hi,

We suggest you to repair your system using Windows 10 installation USB media and check if it corrects the problem.

Follow these steps:

• Disconnect all non-essential devices that might attached to your computer, Windows setup might be trying to detect them.
    • If you connected to a network, disconnect this also.
    • Download the Windows 10 ISO on a working computer and perform a startup repair:
    • Click here to download the official ISO media for Windows 10.

After creating the USB installation media for Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation USB drive and boot Windows 10 from it.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope this helps. Do get back to us should you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Armand Cos, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED

1. Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED - Similar Threads - Reparing Disk Errors

2. Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED: After I completed the installation of windows 10 there were a few problems that have been bothering me. When I botted the pc up it showed a big HP logo on screen then turned into a black screen. I tried to see if it was the monitor but it wasn't.I botted the windows...
  3. Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED: After I completed the installation of windows 10 there were a few problems that have been bothering me. When I botted the pc up it showed a big HP logo on screen then turned into a black screen. I tried to see if it was the monitor but it wasn't.I botted the windows...
  4. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reparing disk errors: When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and...
  5. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reparing disk errors: When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and...
  6. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 - Stuck on "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Stuck on "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete.": Windows update came in today, and this is where my system is currently at. Endless repairing in progress, and I'm a little frustrated why I should encounter this problem through your updates. I do not have the capabilities to resolve this on my own. Please help everything...
  8. Dell Inspiron 5570 stuck on "Repairing disk errors. This may take over an hour to complete."

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Inspiron 5570 stuck on "Repairing disk errors. This may take over an hour to complete.": When I started my laptop it went only to the dell screen then to a black screen. So i restarted and it went to the dell screen but also had Preparing automatic repair, then to diagnosing your pc, and then now to Repairing disk errors. This may take over an hour to complete....
  9. Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete.: Hi, My pc is currently struggling with the issues. I use an Asus and throughout the Bios menu there is no option to boot from usb, i have one installed with media, and it still goes straight to the repair again, which is taking me more than 24 hours of straight "repairing"...
  10. Windows 10: Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to ..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to ..: Hi everyone i got acer aspire 5738 ( Y a bit old ..) and he was working fine till friday when i started disk optimization from acer and stopped it in the middle od process .. Next day i get this message "Repairing disk errors.This might take over an hour to complete" he was...