Windows 10: Reparing disk errors

Discus and support Reparing disk errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tonyjeong1, May 19, 2022.

1. Reparing disk errors

When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and starts the repair again

:)

tonyjeong1, May 19, 2022

2. 3rd master hard disk error

Ugh, i just got that on my dads pc, he was ripping a dvd to his external hdd to play off the ps3, when we rebooted it he got a 3rd master hard disk error.

Anybody got any suggestions?

I reset the cmos for about 5 minutes thinking thats all i needed to do, but that didn't happen.

freaksavior, May 19, 2022
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Reparing disk errors :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, May 19, 2022
  4. Jess Bor Win User

Reparing disk errors

HARD DISK DRIVE ERROR

Hi Aditya,

In order for us to help you with your concern about hard disk drive error, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What specific error are you getting? Are you getting an alpha-numeric error codes such as 0x80070057? If possible, kindly post here a screen shot of the actual error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • For initial troubleshooting steps, kindly access this
      support link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jess Bor, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Reparing disk errors

1. Reparing disk errors - Similar Threads - Reparing disk errors

2. article on California reparations bill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    article on California reparations bill: So I made a comment on an article about California reparation bill, I stated facts about, the first legal slave owner in American history was a black tobacco farmer name Anthony Johnson.North Carolina's largest slave holder in 1860 was a black plantation owner named William...
  3. Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED: After I completed the installation of windows 10 there were a few problems that have been bothering me. When I botted the pc up it showed a big HP logo on screen then turned into a black screen. I tried to see if it was the monitor but it wasn't.I botted the windows...
  4. Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED: After I completed the installation of windows 10 there were a few problems that have been bothering me. When I botted the pc up it showed a big HP logo on screen then turned into a black screen. I tried to see if it was the monitor but it wasn't.I botted the windows...
  5. Reparing Disk Errors This may take over an hour on windows 10 SOLVED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reparing disk errors: When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and...
  7. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reparing disk errors: When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and...
  8. Windows 10 Checking and Reparing disk C reboots!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Checking and Reparing disk C reboots!: Hi Community! I'm kinda getting very angry on Windows 10. First of all I can no longer participate in the Insider Program because it is Greyed out, then I can no longer use VMWare on my Windows 10 Home PC because I activated Hypee V with a comand and now every time I use...
  9. repar Hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    repar Hard drive: what the dos command to cheack scan and repair hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/repar-hard-drive/779c82b6-c2cc-4d27-a814-936fb2799449
  10. Help please - automatically reparing

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please - automatically reparing: Hello I've recently tried to factory reset my PC after trying to do so I get an error . When my computer starts up it says automatically reparing . Do I need to buy something if so what? Then takes me to a blue screen. It asks me to get a disc or USB or something but I don't...