Windows 10: Repeat installing Chinese Language Pack

Discus and support Repeat installing Chinese Language Pack in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Lenovo Thinkpad W540 Processor: i7-4700MQ CPU @2.4GHz Installed Memory(RAM): 24GB OS: Windows 10 Home upgraded from Windows 8.1(Retail Channel)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yongma1, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Yongma1 Win User

Repeat installing Chinese Language Pack

Lenovo Thinkpad W540

Processor: i7-4700MQ CPU @2.4GHz

Installed Memory(RAM): 24GB

OS: Windows 10 Home upgraded from Windows 8.1(Retail Channel)

My laptop upgraded the OS from windows 8.1 English version to windows 10 home, the Chinese language once could be chosen as the display language.

Recently I recovered the OS to the stored status in 2016, the Chinese interface and menu can not be displayed any more.

I tried to install the language pack KB3109596, it changed nothing. The KB3109596 language pack is always available after I downloaded and installed it.

I tried to close the "windows update" service and delete the system folders "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore", and re-download and install KB3109596. The problem still exists.

:)

Yongma1, Mar 28, 2019

2. Chinese language pack

I brought my Nokia N97 in the UK with Vodafone.

Can someone please tell me how to go about installing Chinese language pack to enable me to read Chinese characters.

At the moment, the characters are displayed as square shape.

I want my phone to act as if I brought it from Hong Kong.

Please tell me step by step of what to do.

thanks

tchong1981, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Chinese Simplified Language Pack failed to install

Recently upgraded windows 10 pro to 1511 (10586.122) but when try to install Chinese Simplified language pack failed with message (Chinese Simplified Language Pack - Windows Technical Preview for x64-based Systems (KB3146014) [zh-CN_LP]) but I didn't install
    WIndwos Technical Preview for x64-based systems also no problem installed Chinese Traditional language pack. any idea how to fix?

new-inst-e2k7, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Repeat installing Chinese Language Pack

Chinese language pack on English-language Nokia E72?

It's all about language pack firmware installed on the phone. Ask your nearest Nokia Care Center (NCC) if they can change the language pack installed on your phone.

This is the language pack that I know for Chinese language:

Hong Kong has Traditional and Simplified Chinese language.

Singapore has Traditional Chinese language

Taiwan has Simplified Chinese language

kokeropie---01, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Repeat installing Chinese Language Pack

1. Repeat installing Chinese Language Pack - Similar Threads - Repeat installing Chinese

2. Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home: Hi, I am using Surface Pro 9 Windows 11 Home edition. I am unable to install Chinese language pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-chinese-language-pack-on-windows/5e9e7cc3-2160-4a38-923a-59ab9d94874d
  3. Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home: Hi, I am using Surface Pro 9 Windows 11 Home edition. I am unable to install Chinese language pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-chinese-language-pack-on-windows/5e9e7cc3-2160-4a38-923a-59ab9d94874d
  4. Why I cannot download chinese language pack?

Why I cannot download chinese language pack?: Why I cannot download chinese language pack?error code: 0x80070490 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-download-chinese-language-pack/15680c8a-ac48-46a5-8a92-892cad269281
  5. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  6. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  7. Chinese language pack install failed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese language pack install failed.: Hi,I can't install the Chinese language and set it as system display language, the error code is 0x80070422. My device details are below.Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎08/‎09/‎2021 OS build 19042.906 Serial number 008356613757 Experience Windows Feature...
  8. Installing simplified Chinese language pack breaks the language bar

Installing simplified Chinese language pack breaks the language bar: Hello, I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home Build 18363. It has Canadian English and US English in it, everything working fine but when I install the Simplified Chinese language pack, the language bar and input method break. They stop showing in the taskbar and the key...
  9. Installed Language Pack for Chinese but still cant display some chinese characters

Installed Language Pack for Chinese but still cant display some chinese characters: Hi, I have installed the language pack for chinese character but somehow some of the chinese char are still not displaying. Even change the system locale to china but to no avail. [ATTACH]...
  10. Chinese Language Pack

Chinese Language Pack: Hi, after the recent Windows update, the Chinese Simplified language pack doesn't seem to work anymore. I was trying to type in Simplified Chinese but somehow the machine is outputting Traditional characters. I have tried reinstalling the language pack, and restarting my...