Windows 10: repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specif

Discus and support repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specif in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; besides gcal, anything for repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specific time? (‘reminders’) and to be notify of those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, Apr 5, 2018.

1. repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specif

besides gcal, anything for repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specific time? (‘reminders’)

and to be notify of those todos via:

* constant sound (until you turn it off)

* or visual notification (until you turn it off)

*multiples times for the notification is also good like being able to notify ahead of the time*

:)

win10user999, Apr 5, 2018

2. unsolved - micro todo users - repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specific time?

repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you of that todo
    at the specific time via constant sound or visual notification?

how to repeat / recur todos at specific times? ('reminders') --
    and how to notify you via

* constant sound (until you turn it off)

* or visual notification (until you turn it off)

what are the step?

multiples times for the notification is also good like being able to notify ahead of the time

macos best, Apr 5, 2018
  3. unsolved - micro todo users - repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specific time?

What do you mean by "What was removed?"

Smittychat., Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specif

1. repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specif - Similar Threads - repeat recur todos

2. Mouse lagging at specific times???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lagging at specific times???: I am having issues with wireless mouses having lagging issues. I have tried 4 different wireless mouses 3 Logitech and I Microsoft. I work from home and this issue specifically seems to happen between 2-4pm, like clockwork! Last week, when it would happen, I was switching...
  3. Mouse lagging at specific times???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lagging at specific times???: I am having issues with wireless mouses having lagging issues. I have tried 4 different wireless mouses 3 Logitech and I Microsoft. I work from home and this issue specifically seems to happen between 2-4pm, like clockwork! Last week, when it would happen, I was switching...
  4. Mouse lagging at specific times???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Trim Video to a specific time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trim Video to a specific time: I'm using the video editing function within the photos app and I can't get the slider to trim at the specific time I would like to start and stop on. When I slide the mouse it seems to jump in 21 or 22 sec second blocks and I'd like to know if there is a way to trim to a more...
  6. Can you force a program to open on a specific monitor and/or specifically sized?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you force a program to open on a specific monitor and/or specifically sized?: Basically, I want the following to work: When my computer boots up, I want a bunch of auto-start programs to start a) on the correct monitor on my multi-monitor setup, and b) start properly sized, i.e., maximized, half-sized, etc. For example, I want my mail client to start...
  7. ToDo. Repeated reminders

in Windows 10 Customization
    ToDo. Repeated reminders: Microsoft ToDo reminders. Can we have repeated reminders daily, weekly, monthly ... at a specific time that keep repeating until cancelled by me. For example I need to take medication at certain hour every day. A single reminder is no good in cases like this one....
  8. Print jobs at a specific time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print jobs at a specific time?: How can you turn print jobs into a best. e.g. my brother is sleeping now and I don't want to wake him up. My document should be printed automatically at 8 o'clock. How can I set this? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/druckauftraege-um-bestimmte-zeit-drucken
  9. Repeated BSOD (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) no specific application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) no specific application: Hi, I have had repeated BSOD with message (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) on a Lenovo E550 running Win 10 Pro 6 bit (upgraded from win 8.1pro 64). It occurred: 1. on sleeping, and 2. seemingly randomly. i.e. with applications open, idle with no applications open I seem to...
  10. BSOD at very random times, no specific times.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at very random times, no specific times.: Hi guys, I keep on getting BSOD screens when using my laptop. It is very random, sometimes it happens whilst I am working in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator or even just when I am browsing the web. At first I thought it might be the display driver, but I did a clean install...